PVC pipes are made up of polyvinyl chloride (PVC), a chemical manufactured by blending polymer resin along with other additives in an extrusion process. This mixture is then heated and converted into a die to form the PVC pipes. The pipes are later cooled and sized to the desired length. Addition of plasticizers decides the rigidity and flexibility of the pipe during this process. Various properties of PVC pipes make them excellent for multiple applications. The PVC pipes are suitable for supplying water as they have high resistance to high fluid pressure. They are strong to withstand rigorous movements and can be used in earthquake prone areas too. PVC pipes are recyclable and hence more eco-friendly when compared to other piping materials. They are durable, rust-resistant, cost-effective, light-weight and easy to install, so are continuously replacing the traditional concrete and metal pipes. As the focus towards construction and infrastructural developments is increasing in UAE, the demand for PVC pipes is growing in this region. According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “UAE PVC Pipes Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023”, the UAE PVC pipes market reached a value of US$ XX Million in 2017.
In the UAE, the disposable income of people is rising and the economic growth is also seen to be accelerating at a faster pace. This is escalating the demand for infrastructure thereby shifting more focus on construction activities. Newer projects like water & waste-water treatment services and plumbing activities in drainage are coming up rapidly. Additionally, to meet the citizen’s demand for residential property, new development projects are rising thereby increasing the demand for electric installations in the buildings. These factors are expected to drive the market’s growth. Furthermore, PVC pipe manufacturing requires less energy and incur lower raw material losses as compared to competing materials and the manufacturers of PVC pipes in this region are technically at par with the manufacturers in developed nations. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ XX Million by 2023, expanding at a CAGR of 5.9% during 2018-2023.
- On the basis of application, sewerage and drainage represent the largest segment, followed by the plumbing, irrigation, HVAC, oil and gas, and water supply.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being Cosmoplast, Shamo Plast Industries Ltd., Hepworth and National Plastic.
This report provides a deep insight into the UAE PVC pipes market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a PVC pipe manufacturing plant. The study analyses the processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into UAE PVC pipes market in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the PVC pipes market in UAE performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key application segments in the UAE PVC pipes industry?
- What are the price trends of PVC pipes?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the UAE PVC pipes industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the UAE PVC pipes industry?
- What is the structure of the UAE PVC pipes industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the UAE PVC pipes industry?
- What are the profit margins in the UAE PVC pipes industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a PVC pipe manufacturing plant?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a PVC pipe manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a PVC pipe manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a PVC pipe manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a PVC pipe manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for PVC pipes?
- What are the transportation requirements for PVC pipes?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a PVC pipe manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a PVC pipe manufacturing plant?