The United States aluminum extrusion market size reached 2.8 Million Tons in 2023. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach 4.1 Million Tons by 2032, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.02% during 2024-2032.
Market Size in 2023
|2.8 Million Tons
Market Forecast in 2032
|4.1 Million Tons
|Market Growth Rate 2024-2032
Aluminum extrusion refers to the process of melting and transforming aluminum alloy bars into an elongated material by passing it through a cross-sectional die. The extruded aluminum offers ductility, recyclability, high electrical and thermal conductivity, and can be customized according to the customer requirements. Consequently, it finds extensive applications in end-use industries, such as automotive, transportation, electrical, durables and construction, in the United States.
The market is primarily driven by the increasing utilization of aluminum extruded products in the construction, machinery and equipment, and consumer goods industries in the United States. Moreover, the leading players operating in the country are introducing product innovations with existing facilities and enhanced efficiency, which is driving the market growth further. Besides this, as extruded aluminum products are extensively used in the automotive industry, the increasing sales of vehicles are strengthening the market growth. However, the sudden outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and the imposition of lockdown by the US Government have negatively impacted the market. It is anticipated to recover once the lockdown relaxations are introduced.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the United States aluminum extrusion market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional levels from 2024-2032. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, alloy type and end use industry.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Mill Finished
- Powder Coated
Breakup by Alloy Type:
- 1000 Series Aluminum Alloy
- 2000 Series Aluminum Alloy
- 3000 Series Aluminum Alloy
- 5000 Series Aluminum Alloy
- 6000 Series Aluminum Alloy
- 7000 Series Aluminum Alloy
Breakup by End Use Industry:
- Building and Construction
- Machinery and Equipment
- Consumer Durables
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Million Metric Tons
Scope of the Report
Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Product Type
- Alloy Type
- End Use Industry
|Product Types Covered
||Mill Finished, Anodized, Powder Coated
|Alloy Types Covered
||1000 Series Aluminum Alloy, 2000 Series Aluminum Alloy, 3000 Series Aluminum Alloy, 5000 Series Aluminum Alloy, 6000 Series Aluminum Alloy, 7000 Series Aluminum Alloy
|End Use Industries Covered
||Building and Construction, Transportation, Machinery and Equipment, Consumer Durables, Electrical, Others
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States aluminum extrusion market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States aluminum extrusion market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the alloy type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States aluminum extrusion market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?