The United States cloud security market is projected to exhibit a growth rate (CAGR) of 16.50% during 2023-2028. The growing financial and reputational damages resulting from breaches, rising adoption of remote work is expanding the attack surface for cyber threats, and increasing need to safeguard sensitive information represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Cloud security refers to the set of measures and protocols designed to safeguard data, applications, and resources stored and processed in cloud computing environments. It involves not only technical aspects but also governance and compliance considerations, wherein service providers adhere to industry standards and regulations to ensure the privacy and integrity of sensitive data. It relies on encryption techniques to safeguard data both during transit and while at rest to ensure that even if unauthorized access occurs, the data remains unreadable and unusable, thereby reducing the risk of data breaches and leakage. It also offers regular audits and assessments that verify the effectiveness of security measures and help maintain compliance. It assists in educating employees about best practices, implementing regular software updates, and conducting thorough risk assessments. It eliminates the need for businesses to invest in and manage their own physical security infrastructure, which leads to cost savings in terms of hardware, maintenance, and personnel while still providing robust protection. It also allows authorized users to access resources from anywhere with an internet connection to facilitate remote work and collaboration, supporting modern work trends. As it can be quickly deployed, enabling businesses to implement essential security measures without significant delays while ensuring consistent protection without hindering operations, the demand for cloud security is rising in the United States.
United States Cloud Security Market Trends:
At present, the increasing demand for cloud security to safeguard sensitive information represents one of the key factors supporting the growth of the market. Besides this, the potential financial and reputational damages resulting from breaches are prompting businesses to adopt advanced security solutions. In addition, stricter data protection regulations, such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), require companies to implement stringent security measures. This is leading to a rise in the demand for cloud security solutions that help enterprises maintain compliance. Moreover, as businesses are shifting their operations to the cloud, concerns about the security of data and applications are increasing. This migration is creating a need for specialized cloud security tools that can seamlessly integrate with various cloud platforms. In line with this, the widespread adoption of remote work is expanding the attack surface for cyber threats. As a result, organizations are seeking robust cloud security solutions to protect their distributed workforce and ensure secure remote access to corporate resources. Apart from this, the evolving nature of cyber threats, including sophisticated malware and ransomware attacks, necessitates the deployment of advanced security measures. Furthermore, cloud security offers real-time threat detection and response, which is bolstering the growth of the market.
United States Cloud Security Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the United States cloud security market report, along with forecasts at the country level for 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on service model, deployment model, organization size, solution type, and industry verticals.
Service Model Insights:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the service model. This includes infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and software as a service (SaaS).
Deployment Model Insights:
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
A detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the deployment model has also been provided in the report. This includes public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid cloud.
Organization Size Insights:
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
A detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the organization size has also been provided in the report. This includes small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises.
Solution Type Insights:
- Email and Web Security
- Cloud Identity and Access Management
- Data Loss Prevention
- Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention System
- Security Information and Event Management
A detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the solution type has also been provided in the report. This includes email and web security, cloud identity and access management, data loss prevention, intrusion detection system/intrusion prevention system, security information and event management, and others.
Industry Verticals Insights:
- IT and Telecom
- Energy and Utilities
- Government and Public Sector
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
A detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the industry verticals has also been provided in the report. This includes BFSI, IT and telecom, energy and utilities, government and public sector, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, and others.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include Northeast, Midwest, South, and West.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, key player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided.
United States Cloud Security Market Report Coverage:
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Service Model
- Deployment Model
- Organization Size
- Solution Type
- Industry Verticals
|Service Models Covered
||Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS)
|Deployment Models Covered
||Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud
|Organization Sizes Covered
||Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs), Large Enterprises
|Solution Types Covered
||Email and Web Security, Cloud Identity and Access Management, Data Loss Prevention, Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention System, Security Information and Event Management, Others
|Industry Verticals Covered
||BFSI, IT and Telecom, Energy and Utilities, Government and Public Sector, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Others
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States cloud security market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States cloud security market?
- What is the breakup of the United States cloud security market on the basis of service model?
- What is the breakup of the United States cloud security market on the basis of deployment model?
- What is the breakup of the United States cloud security market on the basis of organization size?
- What is the breakup of the United States cloud security market on the basis of solution type?
- What is the breakup of the United States cloud security market on the basis of industry verticals?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the United States cloud security market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the United States cloud security market?
- What is the structure of the United States cloud security market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the United States cloud security market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the United States cloud security market from 2017-2022.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the United States cloud security market.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the United States cloud security industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.