The United States edge computing market is projected to exhibit a growth rate (CAGR) of 28.50% during 2023-2028. The growing demand for localized data processing in various industries, increasing emergence of fifth generation (5G) networks that provide high-speed and low-latency, and rising need to gain valuable real-time data insights to make informed decisions represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Edge computing refers to the decentralized computing approach in which data processing and analysis take place closer to the source of data generation, rather than relying on a centralized cloud infrastructure. It involves computing resources, such as servers and data storage, that are placed in close proximity to the devices or sensors that generate the data. It enables quicker data processing, real-time analytics, and reduces latency, which is crucial for applications that require immediate insights or actions. It allows businesses to optimize resource utilization, enhance data security, and achieve improved operational efficiency by distributing processing tasks across edge devices. It processes data locally in a quick and time-saving manner as compared to traditional cloud computing, which results in delays due to network latency. It maintains data privacy and security and reduces the risk of exposure to potential security breaches that could occur during data transmission to a remote cloud server. It can help organizations to optimize their network bandwidth usage by filtering and processing data locally and sending only relevant information to the central cloud for further analysis or storage. As it assists in enhancing the reliability of applications by minimizing the impact of network disruptions, the demand for edge computing is rising in the United States.
United States Edge Computing Market Trends:
At present, the increasing adoption of edge computing, as it enables organizations to gain valuable real-time insights from their data and make faster and more informed decisions, represents one of the primary factors impelling the growth of the market in the United States. In line with this, the growing demand for localized data processing in various industries is offering a positive market outlook in the country. Apart from this, the increasing emergence of fifth-generation (5G) networks that provide high-speed and low latency is supporting the growth of the market in the United States. In addition, there is a rise in the demand for seamless communication between edge devices to handle data-intensive tasks locally in the United States. This, coupled with the increasing adoption of edge computing due to its reduced operational costs, is strengthening the growth of the market in the country. Besides this, the rising implementation of artificial intelligence (AI) at the edge that allows for data-driven insights is propelling the growth of the market. Additionally, the increasing need to ensure more resilient and efficient infrastructure is offering lucrative growth opportunities to industry investors in the United States. Furthermore, the rising demand for edge computing to optimize network bandwidth is contributing to the growth of the market in the country.
United States Edge Computing Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the United States edge computing market report, along with forecasts at the country level for 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on component, organization size, and vertical.
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the component. This includes hardware, software, and services.
Organization Size Insights:
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
A detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the organization size has also been provided in the report. This includes small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises.
- Energy and Utilities
- Government and Defense
- Media and Entertainment
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Transportation and Logistics
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
A detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the vertical has also been provided in the report. This includes manufacturing, energy and utilities, government and defense, BFSI, telecommunications, media and entertainment, retail and consumer goods, transportation and logistics, healthcare and life sciences, and others.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include Northeast, Midwest, South, West.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, key player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided.
United States Edge Computing Market Report Coverage:
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Organization Size
||Hardware, Software, Services
|Organization Sizes Covered
||Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), Large Enterprises
||Manufacturing, Energy and Utilities, Government and Defense, BFSI, Telecommunications, Media and Entertainment, Retail and Consumer Goods, Transportation and Logistics, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Others
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States edge computing market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States edge computing market?
- What is the breakup of the United States edge computing market on the basis of component?
- What is the breakup of the United States edge computing market on the basis of organization size?
- What is the breakup of the United States edge computing market on the basis of vertical?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the United States edge computing market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the United States edge computing market?
- What is the structure of the United States edge computing market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the United States edge computing market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the United States edge computing market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the United States edge computing market.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the United States edge computing industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.