According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "United States Fire Sprinklers Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023
-2028," the United States fire sprinklers market reached a value of US$ 4.7 Billion in 2022. A fire sprinkler forms a crucial component of the fire protection system that is usually installed on the walls or the ceilings of the building. The sprinkler system consists of a water supply, control valve, sprinkler heads, and a water distribution piping system that provide a high level of coordination between the active fire system and interactive smoke control devices. It gets triggered by a rise in the temperature of the building, which sends an alarm indicating a fire blaze, thus suppressing the fire at an early stage. There are several types of fire sprinkler systems available in the market. Amongst them, wet pipe sprinklers are most commonly utilized in residential buildings.
United States Fire Sprinklers Market Trends:
The growth of the United States fire sprinklers market can primarily be attributed to consistent technological advancements, along with the introduction of innovative product variants by leading players. Manufacturers are launching high performance, automatic fire sprinkler systems with the HI-FOG technology, which employs thermal radiation mechanism to detect fire, enable the flame to cool down effectively, and displace oxygen locally while consuming comparatively less water than traditional fire sprinklers. These variants are also being integrated with panic buttons, infrared monitoring sensors, the internet of things (IoT), and motion-sensing technology, which is acting as another major growth-inducing factor. Moreover, The Federal Government of the United States (US Federal Government) is implementing regulations and organizing seminars regrading fire safety, which is strengthening the fire sprinkler market in the nation. For instance, the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) has mandated the installation of fire sprinkler systems in new commercial construction projects, which is further supporting the market growth. Besides this, the rising incidence of fire breakouts in risk-prone industries, such as oil and gas, energy, steel, and manufacturing, have also led to the widespread product adoption, which is catalyzing the market growth. Looking forward, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.46% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the components, the market has been divided into fire sprinkler structure (pipe. valves and fittings, sprinkler heads, and others), fire response system (fire alarm devices, lightening, voice/public alert, secure communication), fire detectors and control panels, and fire suppression reagent (water, foam, gas, and chemicals).
- On the basis of the fire sprinkler system, the market has been classified into wet, dry, pre-action sprinkler system, deluge system, and others.
- Based on the service, the market has been segmented into installation/design, maintenance, engineering and fabrication, and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segregated into commercial, industrial, and residential.
- Geographically, the market has been divided into Northeast, Midwest, South, and West.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined with some of the key players being American Fire Protection Group, Inc., American Fire Systems, Inc., Western States Fire Protection Company, United States Alliance Fire Protection, Inc., Johnson Controls, Siemens AG, Minimax GmbH & Co. KG, Hochiki Corporation, API Group Inc., etc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Fire Sprinkler System, Service, Application, Region
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||American Fire Protection Group, Inc., American Fire Systems, Inc., Western States Fire Protection Company, United States Alliance Fire Protection, Inc., Johnson Controls, Siemens AG, Minimax GmbH & Co. KG, Hochiki Corporation and API Group Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800