The United States food enzymes market size reached US$ 512.0 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 705.9 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6% during 2023-2028.
Food enzymes are biocatalysts that initiate chemical reactions to convert complex carbohydrates and fats into a digestible form. The primary sources of these enzymes include plants, animal tissues and microorganisms. Protease, lipase, amylase, pectinase, rennet and cellulase are some of the enzymes widely used in the food and beverage industry. They are primarily used in the production of bakery products, processing of cheese and starch, meat tenderizing and manufacturing of fruit juices.
Significant growth in the food and beverage industry in the United States is one of the key factors creating a positive outlook for the market. In line with this, cafés, hotels and quick serving restaurants (QSRs) extensively use food enzymes to impart innovative and exotic flavors to the dishes. Food and beverage manufacturers across the country also use these enzymes to improve the quality and increase the products' shelf-life. Moreover, changing lifestyles and increasing health consciousness among consumers is further contributing to the market growth. This has resulted in the rising demand for functional foods, which are fortified with natural food enzymes. Additionally, the utilization of innovative, genetically engineered food enzymes for industrial food manufacturing is acting as another major growth-inducing factor. These enzymes are also used by meat vendors to process and tenderize red meat, poultry and seafood products.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the United States food enzymes market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, source, formulation and application.
Breakup by Type:
Breakup by Source:
Breakup by Formulation:
Breakup by Application:
- Processed Foods
- Dairy Products
- Bakery Products
- Confectionery Products
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Source, Formulation, Application, Region
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States food enzymes market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States food enzymes market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the source?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the formulation?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States food enzymes market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?