The United States frequency converter market size reached US$
4.9 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$
8.1 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of
8.69% during 2022-2027.
A frequency converter, or frequency changer, converts the input frequency of alternating current (AC). It is utilized in industrial applications to match the frequency of the power supply with the frequency requirement of the connected equipment or machinery. Some of the common components of frequency converters include the rectifier, inverter, power filter, EMI filter, and isolation transformer.
The United States frequency converter market is primarily driven by the use of frequency converters in industrial applications to facilitate effective control of energy usage, as these devices can reduce electricity consumption by 20-50%. Moreover, the Government of the United States is shifting toward sustainable infrastructure, with more focus on energy conservation and efficiency. The Government is also implementing various new policies for improving the efficacy of energy supply, which, in turn, is providing a positive impact on the market growth. Besides this, frequency converters are used in the aerospace and defense industries in simulator applications, as they reduce the dependence on auxiliary power units while the aircraft is undergoing maintenance.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the United States frequency converter market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on type and end use industry.
Breakup by Type:
- Static Frequency Converter
- Rotary Frequency Converter
Breakup by End Use Industry:
- Aerospace and Defense
- Power and Energy
- Oil and Gas
- Process Industry
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, End Use Industry, Region
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States frequency converter market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States frequency converter market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States frequency converter market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?