The United States geographic information system (GIS) market size reached US$ 3.5 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 6.9 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 11.8% during 2023-2028.
The geographic information system (GIS) aids in gathering, managing and examining data related to positions on the earth’s surface. It also enables the users to understand topographical information and helps to integrate data formats, including digital, cartographic and photographic data. It is widely used for accident analysis, mapping, rerouting design, disaster management and mitigation, transportation planning, environmental impact surveys and navigation. Consequently, it is employed in the mining, power, oil and gas, defense, transportation, and real estate sectors in the United States.
A significant increase in the utilization of GIS in telecom enterprises for improving communication and customer services represents one of the primary factors strengthening the growth of the market in the United States. Apart from this, rising investments in geospatial analytics-based sectors are also fostering the market growth. Moreover, as GIS offers a variety of benefits, such as improving the home delivery of packages, helping determine the quickest and easiest routes for ambulance drivers, and offering effective navigation systems in cars, its adoption is increasing across the country. Besides this, GIS providers are introducing innovative mapping and spatial data analytics technologies for conducting surveys and planning, which acts as another growth-inducing factor.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the United States geographic information system (GIS) market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on component, function, device and end use industry.
Breakup by Component:
Breakup by Function:
- Telematics and Navigation
- Location-Based Services
Breakup by Device:
Breakup by End Use Industry:
- Oil and Gas
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
Scope of the Report
Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- End Use Industry
||Hardware, Software, Services
||Mapping, Surveying, Telematics and Navigation, Location-Based Services
|End Use Industries Covered
||Agriculture, Utilities, Mining, Construction, Transportation, Oil and Gas, Others
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States geographic information system (GIS) market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States geographic information system (GIS) market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the function?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the device?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States geographic information system (GIS) market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?