The United States home office furniture market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of
5.4% during 2022-2027.
Home office furniture, or small business furniture sets, are versatile and multi-functional furniture units used for creating a professional setup in at-home workspaces. The furniture is ergonomically designed and used for seating, installing personal computers and storing and filing papers and documents. Home office furniture is commonly used by employees, professionals and entrepreneurs and includes computer, writing and corner desks, tables, chairs, drawers, couches, bookshelves and cabinets. They are usually manufactured using durable materials, such as wood, steel and plastic and are available in a wide variety of aesthetically appealing styles and finishes that are lightweight, comfortable, portable and consume minimal space.
United States Home Office Furniture Market Trends:
The widespread adoption of the work-from-home (WFH) model due to the onset of the coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic is one of the key factors driving the United States home office furniture market. With the sudden outbreak of the infection and implementation of nationwide lockdown, the masses are continuing with professional work at home, which is positively impacting the demand for comfortable and durable home office furniture. Moreover, the proliferation of ecommerce retail channels and online furniture stores is providing a thrust to the market growth. Product manufacturers and vendors are utilizing celebrity endorsements and efficient engagement campaigns to enhance brand awareness and attract a wider consumer base through their websites. Additionally, the launch of technologically advanced smart furniture is acting as another growth-inducing factor. For instance, work desks and chairs are integrated with sensors to improve posture, comfort and productivity of the user. Other factors, including the development of sustainable and non-toxic coatings and varnishes for metallic furniture, along with the advent of furniture rental services, are anticipated to drive the market toward growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the United States home office furniture market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on product, material type, price range and distribution channel.
Breakup by Product:
- Storage Units and File Cabinets
- Desks and Tables
Breakup by Material Type:
Breakup by Price Range:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Online Stores
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Material Type, Price Range, Distribution Channel, Region
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States home office furniture market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States home office furniture market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the material type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the price range?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States home office furniture market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?