The United States hydrogen peroxide market size reached US$ 1,086 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 1,378 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 3.9% during 2023-2028.
Hydrogen peroxide, with the formula H2O2, is a pale blue, clear liquid compound that is more viscous than water. It is used as an oxidizer, bleaching agent, and antiseptic and is usually stored in a weak acidic solution with a stabilizer due to its unstable nature. Hydrogen peroxide is a well-documented component of living cells and plays a crucial role in host defense and oxidative biosynthetic reactions. It is widely used for tooth whitening, hair bleaching and acne treatment.
The United States is among the largest markets for hydrogen peroxide across the globe. The compound is widely used in the pulp and paper industry as a bleaching agent on account of its environment-friendly nature. Consequently, the rising demand for packaging and hygiene paper products is driving the demand for hydrogen peroxide in the country. In the water treatment industry, hydrogen peroxide is utilized to remove inorganic and organic micro-pollutants, pesticides, and other hazardous chemicals from the wastewater. Other than this, hydrogen peroxide is utilized in pharmaceutical sterilization and sanitization on account of its disinfectant properties. It is also used for preventing skin infections in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the United States hydrogen peroxide market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on application and end use.
Breakup by Application:
- Chemical Synthesis
- Cleaning and Etching
Breakup by End Use:
- Pulp and Paper
- Food and Beverages
- Water Treatment
- Textiles and Laundry
- Oil and Gas
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Application, End Use, Region
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States hydrogen peroxide market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States hydrogen peroxide market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States hydrogen peroxide market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?