The United States online food delivery market was worth US$ 18.8 Billion in 2019. Online food delivery is the process of ordering food from a food service provider using a mobile application or webpage. These applications and web pages provide filters and various paying methods, which include, prepaid cards, cash on delivery, net banking, etc., catering to the requirements of the consumers. Moreover, various companies allow their consumers to create an account for frequent and convenient ordering. Online food delivery offers numerous advantages. This includes easy and fast ordering, less hassle, fewer misunderstanding and miscommunication, minimum human interaction and various cashback offers. Additionaly, online food delivery provides consumers with a wide variety of food items available on their smartphones and the convenience of getting the food delivered at their doorsteps. As a result, online food delivery has become extremely popular in the United States, particularly among the younger population. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to exhibit strong growth during 2020-2025.
- Historical, Current and Future Market Trends
- Market Breakup by Platform Type
- Mobile Applications
- Market Breakup by Business Model
- Order Focussed Food Delivery System
- Logistics Based Food Delivery System
- Full Service Food Delivery System
- Market Breakup by Payment Method
- Market Breakup by Region
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Government Regulations
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
Along with this, IMARC Group has also done a study on the online food delivery market region Vietnam, India and China which has enabled our clients to set up and expand their businesses successfully.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States online food delivery market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States online food delivery industry?
- What are the key regional markets in the United States online food delivery industry?
- What is the breakup of the United States online food delivery market based on the platform type?
- What is the breakup of the United States online food delivery market based on the business model?
- What is the breakup of the United States online food delivery market based on the payment method?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the United States online food delivery industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the United States online food delivery industry?
- What is the structure of the United States online food delivery industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the United States online food delivery industry?
- What are the profit margins in the United States online food delivery industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2019
- Historical Data Coverage: 2014-2019
- Market Forecast: 2020-2025
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: United States
- Segments Covered: Platform Type, Business Model, Payment Method and Region
Report Customization: Although IMARC has tried to cover everything in the online food delivery market landscape, we believe that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, we provide up to 20 man hours of free customization for each report.