The United States oral hygiene market size reached US$ 8.6 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 10.1 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 2.63% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Oral hygiene refers to the healthy upkeep of teeth, mouth, and gums. Some of the common oral care products include toothbrush, toothpaste, breathe fresheners, mouthwash, and dental floss. Practicing healthy oral habits help to prevent various dental issues, such as toothache, gingivitis, tooth decay, periodontal disease, oral cancer, halitosis and plaque. Most oral conditions share modifiable risk factors with chronic diseases, thereby making services provided by orthodontists and physicians crucial in maintaining oral hygiene.
The United States oral hygiene market is majorly being driven by the rising prevalence of dental caries or cavities and periodontal diseases. This can be attributed to changing dietary practices, high smoking rates, and increasing consumption of processed food products in the country. Additionally, the rising awareness regarding the appropriate maintenance of oral hygiene is acting as another growth-inducing factor. This is further supported by various campaigns launched by the Federal Government of the United States to educate the population about dental care. Moreover, vendors are constantly introducing new and innovative products integrated with smart technologies, which is inflating the sales of premium products in the country. Other than this, increasing product customization depending on the age and specific need of the consumer is further propelling the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the United States oral hygiene market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on product, distribution channel and application.
Breakup by Product:
- Toothbrushes & Accessories
- Dental Accessories/Ancillaries
- Denture Products
- Dental Prosthesis Cleaning Solutions
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Online Stores
Breakup by Application:
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Distribution Channel, Application, Region
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States oral hygiene market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States oral hygiene market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States oral hygiene market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?