The United States plant growth chambers market size reached US$ 137.4 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 178.7 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6% during 2023-2028.
Plant growth chambers offer an artificial environment with controlled lighting, humidity, temperature and atmospheric gas composition to prepare and examine the growth of plants. These chambers are generally built using metal and coated with a white enamel finish. They have touchscreen controls, additional lighting, sensors, observation windows, alarms, glass doors and spray nozzle packages, which allow users to regulate the conditions as per their requirement.
United States Plant Growth Chambers Market Trends:
Plant growth chambers help researchers understand the productivity of biotic or abiotic parameters during the life cycle of plants. Consequently, they are widely used in research and development (R&D) projects across the United States. A massive decline in the land devoted to agriculture practices represents one of the primary factors bolstering the growth of the market in the United States. Apart from this, plant growth chambers are widely adopted to avoid disturbances in the continuous supply of food, which is contributing to the market growth in the country. These chambers are also utilized to develop innovative and quality plants that get rid of diseases and infections.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the United States plant growth chambers market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on equipment type, application, function and end use.
Breakup by Equipment Type:
Breakup by Application:
- Short to Medium Height Plants
- Tall Plants
Breakup by Function:
- Plant Growth
- Seed Germination
- Environmental Optimization
- Tissue Culture
Breakup by End Use:
- Clinical Research
- Academic Research
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Equipment Type, Application, Function, End Use, Region
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States plant growth chambers market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States plant growth chambers market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the equipment type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the function?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States plant growth chambers market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?