The United States positive displacement pumps market size reached US$ 2,467.9 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 3,467.1 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.97% during 2023-2028.
Positive displacement pumps (PDP), also known as constant flow machines, refer to pumps that capture a moving fluid in a cavity and then discharge that fixed amount of liquid into a pipe or a tube. They carry the displacement activity of fluid through a plunger, piston, or diaphragm. PDPs also consist of a mounting cavity at the suction side and a shrinking cavity at the discharge side.
The United States represents one of the largest markets for PDPs in the North American region. The market is primarily driven by technological advancements and the superior performance of this pumping system. With their safety assurance and ease of maintenance, PDPs find applications in various water-based industries such as food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, chemical, biotech and cosmetics. Furthermore, the Government of the United States has established regulations for high levels of sterility, as well as national and international hygiene standards, on account of which there has been a high demand for PDPs in the country. Moreover, the Government is focusing on water scarcity issues, which have created new opportunities for PDP manufacturers as these pumps are used for water and wastewater treatment for sludge and sewage transfer.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the United States positive displacement pumps market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, capacity, pump characteristics, raw material and end use industry.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Rotary Pumps
- Progressing Cavity (PC)
- Reciprocating Pumps
Breakup by Capacity:
- Low Capacity Pumps
- Medium Capacity Pumps
- High Capacity Pumps
Breakup by Pump Characteristics:
- Standard Pumps
- Engineered Pumps
- Special Purpose Pumps
Breakup by Raw Material:
- Cast Iron
- Stainless Steel
Breakup by End Use Industry:
- Oil and Gas
- Water and Wastewater
- Chemicals and Petrochemicals
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Capacity, Pump Characteristics, Raw Material, End Use Industry, Region
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States positive displacement pumps market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States positive displacement pumps market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the capacity?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the pump characteristics?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the raw material?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States positive displacement pumps market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?