The United States real estate market size is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 3.15% during 2024-2032. The rapid economic growth in the country, increasing urbanization and suburban migration, and implementation of favorable government policies and regulations related to housing, taxation, zoning, and lending practices represent some of the key factors driving the market.
|Market Growth Rate 2024-2032
Real estate refers to property consisting of land, buildings, and natural resources, including the air and underground rights associated with the land. It encompasses a broad range of assets, including residential homes, commercial buildings, industrial properties, vacant land, and more. Real estate is a tangible asset class and plays a crucial role in various aspects of society and the economy. It also serves as a primary form of housing for individuals and families, provides space for businesses and industries to operate, and represents a significant component of wealth for many individuals and institutions. Investing in real estate can provide opportunities for generating income and capital appreciation. Some common investment strategies include buying and renting residential or commercial properties, investing in real estate investment trusts (REITs), participating in real estate development projects, or purchasing properties for resale (flipping). Moreover, real estate transactions typically involve legal and financial considerations, including property ownership, titles, contracts, mortgages, and taxes.
United States Real Estate Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the rapid economic growth across the country. Nowadays, various cities and regions with robust job growth and diverse industries are witnessing increased demand for housing, leading to rising prices. Besides, in many areas of the United States, there is a limited supply of homes for sale, resulting in increased competition among buyers, thus influencing the market growth. Moreover, the changing demographics, such as the millennial generation reaching home-buying age and baby boomers downsizing or relocating, are influencing the demand for housing in various locations and property types across the country. In addition, the market is further propelled by the increasing urbanization and suburban migration. Recently, the COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated certain trends, including a desire for more space, flexible work arrangements, and a shift toward suburban living. Many people are moving away from densely populated urban areas to suburban or rural locations, driving demand in those markets. Furthermore, the implementation of government policies and regulations related to housing, taxation, zoning, and lending practices is also contributing to market growth. Changes in policies, such as tax incentives for homeownership or affordable housing initiatives are influencing the buyer behavior and market conditions.
United States Real Estate Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the United States real estate market report, along with forecasts at the country level for 2024-2032. Our report has categorized the market based on property, business, and mode.
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the United States real estate market based on the property. This includes residential, commercial, industrial, and land.
A detailed breakup and analysis of the United States real estate market based on the business has also been provided in the report. This includes sales and rental.
A detailed breakup and analysis of the United States real estate market based on the mode has also been provided in the report. This includes online and offline.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include Northeast, Midwest, South, and West.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the United States real estate market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, key player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided.
United States Real Estate Report Coverage:
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
||Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Land
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States real estate market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States real estate market?
- What is the breakup of the United States real estate market on the basis of property?
- What is the breakup of the United States real estate market on the basis of business?
- What is the breakup of the United States real estate market on the basis of mode?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the United States real estate market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the United States real estate market?
- What is the structure of the United States real estate market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the United States real estate market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the United States real estate market from 2018-2032.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the United States real estate market.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the United States real estate industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.