The United States smart window market is currently witnessing strong growth. Smart windows, or switchable windows, refer to the electronically powered windows that change color with variations in the voltage. They can change from transparent to opaque, which aids in regulating the amount of light entering a room. Some of the common materials used in these windows include electrochromic, liquid crystal and suspended particle glass. Smart windows can be controlled through a smartphone, switch or remote. They are usually installed to conserve energy by controlling the heat and light entering the room. As a result, these windows are extensively used in commercial and residential complexes and automobiles.
Significant growth in the construction industry, along with the increasing environmental consciousness among the masses, is one of the key factors creating a positive outlook for the market in the United States. Moreover, smart windows are increasingly being used in commercial and residential complexes to process solar power while minimizing solar gain in summers and maximizing it in winters. Additionally, the extensive utilization of smart windows in the automotive sector is acting as another major growth-inducing factor. These windows are used for reducing eye strain caused by glares, regulating heat in the vehicles and minimizing the exposure to ultraviolet (UV) rays. Other factors, including the implementation of favorable government regulations encouraging the use of energy-efficient products, are anticipated to drive the market further across the country. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to witness robust growth during 2021-2026.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the United States smart window market report, along with forecasts for growth at the region level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on region, technology, type and application.
Breakup by Technology:
- Suspended Particle Devices Light Modulator
- Polymer Dispersed Liquid Crystal Devices Scanner
- Electro Chromic
Breakup by Type:
- OLED Glass
- Self-Dimming Window
Breakup by Application:
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States smart window market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States smart window market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States smart window market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?