The United States subsea pumps market is currently witnessing moderate growth. Subsea pumps boost production streams and multi-phase mixtures of water, gas and oil through centrifugal force. These pumps comprise power generators, conditioners, controllers and transmitters that assist in extracting different materials on the seabed. They also transport untreated hydrocarbons, help increase the overall production rate and maintain the efficient flow of multi-phase fluids and solids.
A significant rise in energy demand is positively influencing oil and gas exploration activities in deep offshore areas. This represents one of the major factors spurring the growth of the subsea pumps market in the United States. Moreover, the escalating demand for petroleum products around the world is providing lucrative opportunities to key players in the country for exporting their products to other countries. Furthermore, technological advancements are ensuring high operational efficiencies, which is propelling the market growth. Apart from this, as the US Government is providing subsidies on oil prices to various energy companies, domestic oil production is increasing in the country, which, in turn, is anticipated to drive the market in the coming years. On account of these factors, the market is expected to continue its moderate growth during the forecast period (2020-2025).
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the United States subsea pumps market report, along with forecasts for growth at the region level from 2020-2025. Our report has categorized the market based on region, type and application.
Breakup by Type:
- Hybrid Pump
- Twin Screw
- ESP (Electrical Submersible Pump)
Breakup by Application:
- Subsea Boosting
- Subsea Separation
- Subsea Injection
- Subsea Gas Compression
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States Subsea Pumps market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States Subsea Pumps market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States Subsea Pumps market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?