According to the recent report by IMARC Group, titled “United States E-Bike Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the United States e-bike market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 11.79% during 2023-2028. An e-bike, also referred to as an electronic bicycle, is a standard bicycle with an electric motor, a drivetrain, and a battery. It can run on rechargeable batteries and can be moved through pedaling. E-bikes majorly use lead-acid batteries, which aid users to cover long distances with a single charge. As these bikes are simple to operate and convenient for all age groups, they have gained immense popularity in the United States. Moreover, as cycling helps in building muscle strength, reducing the risk of stress, and improving cardiovascular fitness, e-bikes are attracting health-conscious individuals as well.
United States E-Bike Market Trends:
One of the major factors propelling the sales of e-bikes in the United States is the rising concerns regarding environmental pollution. E-bikes are eco-friendly and economical alternatives to other means of transportation, which have resulted in their increased demand in the country. Along with this, improvements in lithium-ion battery technology and pricing have made a great impact on the shift from gasoline-powered vehicles to zero-emission vehicles like e-bikes. Moreover, the rising trend of exploring local areas while riding an e-bike at your own pace has increased their demand in the tourism industry, which, in turn, is providing a thrust to the market growth. Furthermore, advancements in the local e-bike manufacturing companies in the United States are creating a positive outlook for the market. As most of the e-bikes in the country are usually imported from Asian factories, increasing local production is anticipated to bolster the economy. In addition to this, the introduction of advanced product models by manufacturers will attract a larger consumer base.
- Based on the mode, the market has been bifurcated into throttle and pedal assist segments.
- On the basis of the motor type, the market has been divided into mid drive, hub motor, and others.
- Based on the battery type, the market has been classified into lead acid, nickel-metal hydride (NiMH), lithium ion, and others.
- On the basis of the class, the market has been segmented into Class I, II, and III.
- Based on the design, the market has been categorized into foldable and non-foldable segments.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segregated into city/urban, mountain/trekking bikes, cargo, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into South, West, Northeast, and Midwest.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been analyzed in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Mode, Motor Type, Battery Type, Class, Design, Application, Region
|| Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-080