The global video management software market size reached US$ 7.98 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 24.1 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 20.50% during 2023-2028. The rising security threats and criminal activities across the globe, the widespread adoption of video management software to enable centralized control, and the implementation of favorable government regulations represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Video management software (VMS) refers to a specialized computer program designed to manage and control video surveillance systems effectively. It serves as the central hub for organizing, storing, retrieving, and analyzing video footage captured by surveillance cameras. It is a critical component in modern security and surveillance systems, providing users with a comprehensive set of tools and functionalities to enhance video monitoring and management. Video management software makes a central view of the complete video network possible, which at its heart enables the integration and control of several security cameras spread across various places. It provides a user-friendly interface allowing users to examine recorded video, access live video feeds, and manage camera features, including pan, tilt, and zoom. With the ability to connect and manage numerous cameras simultaneously, VMS empowers security personnel to monitor and respond to incidents in real-time. Effectively storing and organizing video data is one of the main purposes of video management software. In order to reduce the amount of storage space needed for video footage while retaining its quality, it makes use of modern compression algorithms.
Video Management Software Market Trends:
The growing security concerns among the masses majorly drive the global market. With a considerable rise in security threats and criminal activities, organizations across various sectors are focusing on enhancing their security measures. Video surveillance is a critical component of comprehensive security systems, providing real-time monitoring and evidence-gathering capabilities. This is encouraging the widespread adoption of video management software to enable centralized control and monitoring of multiple cameras, enhance situational awareness, and enable prompt response to security incidents. Along with this, various industries, such as banking, healthcare, transportation, and retail, are subject to strict regulatory requirements regarding security and data protection. Video management software helps organizations meet these compliance standards by providing features, such as secure storage, access control, and audit trails, thus acting as another growth-inducing factor. In addition, the rising popularity of cloud computing due to its numerous advantages, such as scalability, accessibility from anywhere, reduced infrastructure costs, and automatic software updates, is positively influencing the market. Apart from this, key players are leveraging artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) algorithms to extract meaningful insights from video data is contributing to the market. Furthermore, continual advancements in video compression algorithms, storage capabilities, network bandwidth, and computing power are creating a positive market outlook.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global video management software market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on component, technology, deployment mode, and industry vertical.
- Video Intelligence
- Advanced Video Management
- Data Integration
- Navigation Management
- Storage Management
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the video management software market based on the component. This includes solutions (video intelligence, advanced video management, data integration, navigation management, storage management, and others), and services (professional services, and managed services). According to the report, the solutions represented the largest segment.
- Analog-based VMS
- IP-based VMS
A detailed breakup and analysis of the video management software market based on the technology has also been provided in the report. This includes analog-based VMS and IP-based VMS. According to the report, IP-based VMS accounted for the largest market share.
Deployment Mode Insights:
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the video management software market based on the deployment mode. This includes on-premises and cloud-based. According to the report, the on-premises represented the largest segment.
Industry Vertical Insights:
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Manufacturing and Automotive
- Transportation and Logistics
- Media and Entertainment
A detailed breakup and analysis of the video management software market based on the industry vertical has also been provided in the report. This includes BFSI, government, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing and automotive, transportation and logistics, media and entertainment, and others. According to the report, government accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for video management software. Some of the factors driving the North America video management software market included growing security concerns, continual technological advancements, rapid industrialization, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global video management software market. The detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include AxxonSoft Inc., Canon Inc., eInfochips Inc. (Arrow Electronics Inc.), Genetec Inc., Hanwha Vision Co. Ltd., Johnson Controls International PLC, March Networks (Delta Electronics Inc.), Panasonic Holdings Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Salient Systems Corporation, Verint Systems Inc., etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Deployment Mode
- Industry Vertical
- Solutions: Video Intelligence, Advanced Video Management, Data Integration, Navigation Management, Storage Management, Others
- Services: Professional Services, Managed Services
||Analog-based VMS, IP-based VMS
|Deployment Modes Covered
|Industry Verticals Covered
||BFSI, Government, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Manufacturing and Automotive, Transportation and Logistics, Media and Entertainment, Others
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||AxxonSoft Inc., Canon Inc., eInfochips Inc. (Arrow Electronics Inc.), Genetec Inc., Hanwha Vision Co. Ltd., Johnson Controls International PLC, March Networks (Delta Electronics Inc.), Panasonic Holdings Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Salient Systems Corporation, Verint Systems Inc., etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global video management software market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global video management software market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global video management software market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive video management software market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- Which is the most attractive component in the video management software market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- Which is the most attractive technology in the video management software market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the deployment mode?
- Which is the most attractive deployment mode in the video management software market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the industry vertical?
- Which is the most attractive industry vertical in the video management software market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global video management software market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global video management software market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the video management software market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global video management software market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the video management software industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.