The Vietnam shrimp feed market size reached 1.4 Million Tons in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach 2.3 Million Tons by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 8.6% during 2023-2028.
Shrimp feed refers to the adequate food formulation required for producing healthy shrimps. It is formulated to meet the nutritional requirements of farmed shrimps and includes vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, etc. Apart from the fulfillment of the nutritional requirements, shrimp feed also plays an important role in improving the immunity of shrimps against diseases. There are various types of shrimp feed available in the market which include starter grade, grower grade and finisher grade. A key factor driving the demand of shrimp feed in Vietnam is the rising demand of shrimps in the country. Vietnam represents one of the world’s largest producers and exporters of shrimps across the globe. Shrimp, currently represents the most important export product in the country and accounted for around 50% of the total seafood exports. Other factors driving the demand of shrimp feed in Vietnam include growth of the shrimp aquaculture industry, rising demand for value added feeds, advancement in feed manufacturing technologies, etc.
IMARC Group’s latest report provides a deep insight into the Vietnam shrimp feed market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the Vietnam shrimp feed market in any manner.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Vietnam shrimp feed market report, along with forecasts for the period 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, ingredients and additives.
Breakup by Type:
Breakup by Ingredients:
- Soybean Meal
- Fish Meal
- Wheat Flour
- Fish Oil
Breakup by Additives:
- Vitamin and Protein
- Fatty Acid
- Feed Enzyme
Value Chain Analysis
Key Drivers and Challenges
Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||US$ Million, Million Tons
||Type, Ingredients, Additives
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Vietnam shrimp feed market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Vietnam shrimp feed market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the ingredients?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the additives?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the Vietnam shrimp feed industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Vietnam shrimp feed industry?
- What is the structure of the Vietnam shrimp feed industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Vietnam shrimp feed industry?
- What are the profit margins in the Vietnam shrimp feed industry?