The global waterless cosmetics market size reached US$ 9.13 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 16.56 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 9.7% during 2023-2028. The significant growth in the cosmetic industry, increasing preference for sustainable fashion, and growing health consciousness represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Waterless cosmetics are a new and exciting development in the beauty and skincare industry. They are specifically designed and formulated in such a way that helps to reduce water waste during the production process and provides a more concentrated and potent result. They are manufactured with a combination of natural and synthetic ingredients, such as oils, waxes, and butter and are free of parabens, sulfates, and fragrances. They are often packaged in air-tight containers, including tubes or jars to keep their contents fresh and active. Additionally, they are considered perfect for individuals with sensitive skin, as they are free of harsh additives that can irritate the skin. They are also great for those who are seeking an environmentally conscious alternative to traditional makeup and skincare products. They are also long-lasting, as they contain a concentrated dosage of active ingredients that can be used sparingly to achieve desired results.
Waterless Cosmetics Market Trends:
The rising trend of sustainable fashion majorly drives the global market. Since consumers are shifting towards cosmetics that are easy to use, portable, and require no water or preparation, this is a driving factor. Waterless cosmetics provide a convenient solution to customers seeking a quick and easy beauty solution is propelling the market. Coupled with this, the inclination toward sustainable alternatives to traditional cosmetics due to the growing awareness regarding the health impacts of chemicals and pollutants associated with water-based cosmetics is significantly supporting the demand. Apart from this, numerous leading brands are also reformulating their products to be waterless and eco-friendly in order to strengthen their market position, thereby catalyzing the market. With the rising consciousness of animal rights, consumers are adopting cruelty-free and vegan solutions to their beauty needs, this is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Apart from this, several manufacturers are capitalizing on the clean beauty movement on account of growing consumers’ preference for transparency and natural and sustainable ingredients, is providing a thrust to the market. Furthermore, the emergence of personalized beauty solutions that cater to their individual needs is creating a positive market outlook. Some of the other factors driving the market include extensive research and development (R&D) activities and the widespread adoption of digital marketing.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global waterless cosmetics market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product, nature, gender, and distribution channel.
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the waterless cosmetics market based on the product. This includes skincare, haircare, makeup, and others. According to the report, skincare represented the largest segment.
A detailed breakup and analysis of the waterless cosmetics market based on the nature has also been provided in the report. This includes synthetic and organic. According to the report, synthetic accounted for the largest market share.
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the waterless cosmetics market based on the gender. This includes men and women. According to the report, women represented the largest segment.
Distribution Channel Insights:
A detailed breakup and analysis of the waterless cosmetics market based on the distribution channel has also been provided in the report. This includes online and offline. According to the report, offline accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Asia Pacific was the largest market for waterless cosmetics. Some of the factors driving the Asia Pacific waterless cosmetics market included the growing awareness among individuals, a diversified range of product variants, the emerging e-commerce sector, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global waterless cosmetics market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include Carter + Jane, Clensta, Ktein Biotech Private Limited, Loli Beauty Pbc Inc., L'Oréal S.A., Pinch of Colour, Taiki USA, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Distribution Channel
||Skincare, Haircare, Makeup, Others
|Distribution Channels Covered
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Carter + Jane, Clensta, Ktein Biotech Private Limited, Loli Beauty Pbc Inc., L'Oréal S.A., Pinch of Colour, Taiki USA, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global waterless cosmetics market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global waterless cosmetics market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global waterless cosmetics market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive waterless cosmetics market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- Which is the most attractive product in the waterless cosmetics market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the nature?
- Which is the most attractive nature in the waterless cosmetics market?
- Which countries represent the most attractive waterless cosmetics market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the gender?
- Which is the most attractive gender in the waterless cosmetics market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- Which is the most attractive distribution channel in the waterless cosmetics market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global waterless cosmetics market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global waterless cosmetics market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the tea market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global waterless cosmetics market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the waterless cosmetics industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.