The global woodworking machinery market size reached US$ 3.74 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 4.68 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.00% during 2023-2028. The growing need for wooden furniture, the expanding adoption of automation, and the rising demand for personalized products represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Woodworking machinery refers to a set of tools and equipment designed to process wood and other related materials into a variety of products, such as furniture, cabinets, doors, windows, and decorative items. Some common woodworking machines include table saws, planers, jointers, routers, band saws, drill presses, lathes, and sanders. They are used to cut, shape, and smooth wood to the desired dimensions and finish. More advanced machinery, such as CNC routers and automated saws, use computer programming to automate the cutting and shaping process. These machines help enhance productivity and efficiency and enable greater precision and consistency in the manufacturing process, which, in turn, results in higher-quality products and reduced waste. As a result, woodworking machinery is used in a variety of industries, including furniture manufacturing, carpentry, and construction.
Woodworking Machinery Market Trends:
The rising demand for wooden furniture and engineered wood around the globe represents the key factor driving the market growth. In line with this, the increasing construction of commercial and residential buildings, expanding consumer desire for attractive aesthetics, and the growing trend of replacing old furniture to improve the appearance of homes or workplaces are creating a favorable outlook for the market. Moreover, the widespread adoption of automation to enhance overall efficiency and productivity and reduce labor costs and product defects is presenting remunerative growth opportunities for the market. In addition to this, the growing inclination towards customized products and shifting preference for modern design and furniture are acting as significant growth-inducing factors. Furthermore, the surging demand for eco-friendly furniture due to the escalating consumer awareness about environmental issues and the large-scale employment of smart solutions and advanced technologies, such as laser cutting and three-dimension (3D) printing, are positively impacting the market growth. Other factors, including rapid urbanization, the rising population, inflating disposable incomes of individuals, and the bolstering growth of the e-commerce industry, are contributing to the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global woodworking machinery market, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product, operating type, and end use.
- Grinding Machines
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the woodworking machinery market based on the product. This includes grinding machines, routers, planers, drills, saws, and others. According to the report, saws represented the largest segment.
Operating Type Insights:
A detailed breakup and analysis of the woodworking machinery market based on the operating type has also been provided in the report. This includes electrical and mechanical.
End Use Insights:
- Furniture Industry
- Construction Industry
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the woodworking machinery market based on the end use. This includes furniture, construction, and other industries. According to the report, furniture industry represented the largest segment.
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Europe was the largest market for woodworking machinery. Some of the factors driving the Europe woodworking machinery market included rapid urbanization, the increasing demand for wooden furniture from the residential and commercial sectors, and the growing adoption of automation and smart technologies across the industry.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global woodworking machinery market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include Biesse Group (BI.Fin Srl), Cantek America (Akhurst Machinery LTD), Chuan Chier Industrial Co. Ltd., Durr AG, Holytek Industrial Corporation, IMA Schelling Group GmbH (Schelling Anlagenbau GmbH), Koki Holdings Co. Ltd., Makita Corporation, Makor Srl, Michael Weinig AG, Minda Industrieanlagen GmbH, SCM Group, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Operating Type
- End Use
||Grinding Machines, Routers, Planers, Drills, Saws, Others
|Operating Types Covered
|End Uses Covered
||Furniture Industry, Construction Industry, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Biesse Group (BI.Fin Srl), Cantek America (Akhurst Machinery LTD), Chuan Chier Industrial Co. Ltd., Durr AG, Holytek Industrial Corporation, IMA Schelling Group GmbH (Schelling Anlagenbau GmbH), Koki Holdings Co. Ltd., Makita Corporation, Makor Srl, Michael Weinig AG, Minda Industrieanlagen GmbH, SCM Group, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global woodworking machinery market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global woodworking machinery market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global woodworking machinery market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive woodworking machinery market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- Which is the most attractive product in the woodworking machinery market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the operating type?
- Which is the most attractive operating type in the woodworking machinery market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use?
- Which is the most attractive end use in the woodworking machinery market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global woodworking machinery market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global woodworking machinery market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the woodworking machinery market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global woodworking machinery market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the woodworking machinery industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.