The global agility training equipment market size reached US$ 7.7 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 9.4 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2% during 2023-2028. Rising investment in sports and allied activities, increasing consumer health consciousness, and rapid proliferation of health and fitness centers represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Agility training equipment refers to tools used to improve the quickness of movement in feet and maintain correct body placement. It includes cones, domes, step hurdles, ladders, dot drill mats, ankle resistance bands, slide boards, speed chutes, harnesses, and jump ropes. They are manufactured using polyvinyl chloride (PVC), plastics, aluminum, and other metals. Agility training equipment is widely used by fitness enthusiasts, and professional and recreational athletes, for drills in various sports, such as football, basketball, soccer, badminton, volleyball, and hockey. They are commonly available in training centers, weight rooms, and classrooms. They are high-quality, durable products that improve balance, stamina, quickness, and strength. Agility training equipment enhances performance, improves coordination, and aid athletes in achieving fast and agile legs.
Agility Training Equipment Market Trends:
The increasing investment in sports and allied activities has resulted in the rapid development of sports infrastructure, which represents one of the key factors driving the market growth. In line with this, proliferation of various sports events, such as international competitions, club events, and national leagues is also facilitating the market growth. In addition to this, the increasing awareness among athletes regarding various product benefits, such as improving hand-eye coordination, increasing cognitive function, boosting recovery, enhancing endurance, and providing better outcomes in minimal time, is acting as another-growth inducing factor. Furthermore, the rising product demand to improve fitness, strengthen muscles, and aid in achieving the desired body shape due to the increasing health consciousness among the masses is favoring the market growth. In line with this, the rising number of health and fitness centers that provide agility training under the supervision of trainers and fitness experts is providing an impetus to the market growth. Additionally, the introduction of advanced equipment with enhanced features, such as agility ladders that are travel friendly and offer multifunctionality, height adjustments, and unique shapes for versatile training, is positively influencing the market growth. Moreover, the rising product demand for training various pets, such as dogs, to improve their physical and mental energy, build confidence, develop self-control, strengthen natural instincts, and increase trust, is propelling the market growth. Other factors, including the introduction of eco-friendly equipment, growing demand for customized equipment, increasing promotional campaigns by product manufacturers through advertisements and social media to target the youth population, and easy product availability across various e-commerce platforms, are anticipated create a positive outlook for the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global agility training equipment market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type and distribution channel.
- Rings and Bells
The report has also provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the agility training equipment market based on the type. This includes ladders, cones, hurdles, poles, and rings and bells. According to the report, ladders represented the largest segment.
Distribution Channel Insights:
- Specialty Sports Retailers
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- Warehouse Clubs
A detailed breakup and analysis of the agility training equipment market based on the distribution channel has been provided in the report. This includes specialty sports retailers, hypermarkets and supermarkets, and warehouse clubs. According to the report, specialty sports retailers accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets that include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Europe was the largest market for agility training equipment. Some of the factors driving the Europe agility training equipment market include increasing participation in sports, rising health consciousness, and the presence of several equipment manufacturers.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global agility training equipment market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include Aosom LLC, BSN Sports LLC (Varsity Brands Inc.), Champion Sports, Champro Sports, Kwik Goal Ltd., Sports Invasion Inc, Tandem Sport, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Types Covered
||Ladders, Cones, Hurdles, Poles, Rings and Bells
|Distribution Channels Covered
||Specialty Sports Retailers, Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Warehouse Clubs
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Aosom LLC, BSN Sports LLC (Varsity Brands Inc.), Champion Sports, Champro Sports, Kwik Goal Ltd., Sports Invasion Inc, Tandem Sport, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global agility training equipment market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global agility training equipment market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive agility training equipment markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What is the competitive structure of the global agility training equipment market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global agility training equipment market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the agility training equipment market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global agility training equipment market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the agility training equipment industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.