The global aquarium accessories market size reached US$ 4.5 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 6.1 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.0% during 2023-2028. The increasing traction of aquariums, rising investments in new materials by key players, and the easy availability of aquarium accessories represent some of the key factors driving the market.
An aquarium is a tank used to house aquatic plants and animals, such as fishes. It is manufactured using various materials, including glass, acrylic, and plastic. It involves the use of multiple accessories to enhance the appearance and functionality. These accessories offer a more natural and aesthetically pleasing environment for the aquatic plants and animals and aid in maintaining the health and well-being of the inhabitants. Aquarium accessories mainly comprise filters, pumps, heaters, lighting, decorations, substrate, test kits, and feeding and maintenance supplies. They help maintain the quality of the water by removing toxins and impurities and providing oxygen to inhabitants. At present, key players are introducing aquarium accessories made from eco-friendly and recycleable materials to reduce their impact on the environment.
Aquarium Accessories Market Trends:
The increasing traction of aquariums as a decorative feature to add aesthetic value to the homes, offices, hospitals, restaurants, and hotels represents one of the major factors driving the demand for aquarium accessories across the globe. Moreover, the rising awareness about the benefits of keeping aquariums, such as reducing stress and improving mental health, is favoring the market growth. In addition, leading players operating worldwide are focusing on investing in new materials and technologies, such as advanced plastics and silicone-based materials, to offer improved performance and durability. Key players are also developing advanced pumps and filters that use ultraviolet (UV) sterilization methods to remove harmful substances from water. In addition, they are offering customization solutions to meet the requirements of the end users. Apart from this, there is a rise in the integration of sensors and the internet of things (IoT) in aquarium accessories that enable remote monitoring and control of aquariums. They also collect and analyze data to optimize the care and maintenance of the aquarium. These advanced technologies also help track various parameters, such as temperature, pH levels, and salinity. Furthermore, the growing need for regular maintenance of aquariums is influencing the sales of aquarium accessories worldwide. Besides this, the increasing number of aquarium-related events for educational purposes is strengthening the growth of the market. Additionally, as these accessories are readily available via online applications, the thriving e-commerce industry is creating a positive outlook for the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global aquarium accessories market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, end user, and distribution channel.
- Filtration Items
- Lights and Hoods
- Decorative Items
- Temperature Control Systems
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the aquarium accessories market based on the type. This includes filtration items, lights and hoods, decorative items, temperature control systems, and others. According to the report, decorative items represented the largest segment.
End User Insights:
A detailed breakup and analysis of the aquarium accessories market based on the end user has also been provided in the report. This includes residents and commercial.
Distribution Channel Insights:
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the aquarium accessories market based on the distribution channel. This includes online and offline. According to the report, offline represented the largest segment.
- North America
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for aquarium accessories. Some of the factors driving the North America aquarium accessories market included the increasing number of fish clubs, integration of advanced technologies, rising fish pet ownership, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global aquarium accessories market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include Aqua Design Amano Co. Ltd, Aqueon Inc., Azoo Bio Corporation, Guangdong Boyu Group Co. Ltd., Interpet Limited, Qian Hu Corporation Limited, Rolf C. Hagen Inc., Spectrum Brands Inc., Tropical Marine Centre, Zoo Med Laboratories Inc, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Filtration Items, Lights and Hoods, Decorative Items, Temperature Control Systems, Others
|End User Covered
|Distribution Channel Covered
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Aqua Design Amano Co. Ltd, Aqueon Inc., Azoo Bio Corporation, Guangdong Boyu Group Co. Ltd., Interpet Limited, Qian Hu Corporation Limited, Rolf C. Hagen Inc., Spectrum Brands Inc., Tropical Marine Centre, Zoo Med Laboratories Inc, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global aquarium accessories market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global aquarium accessories market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global aquarium accessories market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive aquarium accessories markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- Which is the most attractive type in the aquarium accessories market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- Which is the most attractive end user in the aquarium accessories market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- Which is the most attractive distribution channel in the aquarium accessories market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global aquarium accessories market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global aquarium accessories market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the aquarium accessories market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global aquarium accessories market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the aquarium accessories industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.