The global artificial intelligence (AI) in food & beverages market size reached US$ 5.27 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 43.9 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 39.6% during 2023-2028. The significant improvements in the food and beverage (F&B) infrastructure, the increasing need to improve supply chain operational efficiency and the widespread adoption of automated services are some factors driving the market growth.
Artificial intelligence (AI) represents a branch of computer science concerned with the simulation of human intelligence in programmed robotic machines to make them capable of performing various industrial operations, which usually require human intervention. It is currently employed in the food and beverage (F&B) sector to execute quality control, meal transportation, consumer engagement, industrial standard compliance, product and packaging, and food sorting applications. These services help maintain excellent hygiene standards, ensure the optimal quality of several drinks and food products, retain their nutritional value, detect microorganisms, and reduce wastage by ensuring timely delivery and minimizing overproduction. Apart from this, it optimizes workflow, reduces workload from workers, allows innovation of new products based on consumer recommendations, and enhances purchasing experience. As a result, AI in food and beverage units is extensively used for logistics, preventing human errors, and making better business-related decisions.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Food & Beverages Market Trends:
The significant improvements in the food and beverage (F&B) infrastructure represent a prime factor driving the market growth. This is further supported by the increasing need to improve supply chain operational efficiency and the widespread adoption of automated services to sort diverse food and beverage products. Additionally, the rapid expansion in the hotels, restaurants, and catering (HoReCa) sector and the recent establishment of quick service restaurants (QSRs) have facilitated the demand for AI in food beverage units, which is acting as another growth-inducing factor. These solutions help predict sales, analyze, monitor, and deduce customer behavior, and gain valuable consumer insights to make more targeted efforts, create personal level connections through deeper interactions and improve the overall customer experience. Furthermore, the extensive uptake of AI in food beverage to forecast inventory levels to decrease wood wastage, monitor product quantities, detect production cycle time and minimize machine downtime at reduced operational expenses is supporting the market growth. In line with this, the significant technological advancements in terms of food production procedures and the integration of machine learning (ML) solutions are propelling the market growth. They are widely deployed to deduce end goals, refine market strategies, and record every detail from quotations to reduce warehousing costs. Apart from this, the continuous modernization and strategic collaborations amongst key players are positively impacting the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global artificial intelligence (AI) in food & beverages market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on application and end use.
- Food Sorting
- Quality Control and Safety Compliance
- Consumer Engagement
- Production and Packaging
The report has also provided a detailed breakup and analysis of artificial intelligence (AI) in food & beverages market based on the application. This includes food sorting, quality control and safety compliance, consumer engagement, production and packaging, maintenance, and others. According to the report, consumer engagement represented the largest segment.
End Use Insights:
- Food Processing Industry
- Hotel and Restaurant
- Beverage Industry
A detailed breakup and analysis of the artificial intelligence (AI) in food & beverages market based on the end use has also been provided in the report. This includes food processing industry, hotel and restaurants, and beverage industry. According to the report, food processing industry accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets that include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for artificial intelligence (AI) in food & beverages. Some of the factors driving the North America artificial intelligence (AI) in food & beverages included extensive research and development (R&D) activities, significant technological advancements, and rapid expansion in the food and beverage (F&B) sector.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global artificial intelligence (AI) in food & beverages market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include ABB Ltd., Sesotec GmbH, Siemens AG, Sight Machine, TOMRA System ASA, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Food Sorting, Quality Control and Safety Compliance, Consumer Engagement, Production and Packaging, Maintenance, Others
|End Uses Covered
||Food Processing Industry, Hotel and Restaurant, Beverage Industry
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||ABB Ltd., Sesotec GmbH, Siemens AG, Sight Machine, TOMRA System ASA, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global artificial intelligence (AI) in the food beverages market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global artificial intelligence (AI) in food & beverages market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive artificial intelligence (AI) in food & beverages markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use?
- What is the competitive structure of the global artificial intelligence (AI) in food & beverages market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global artificial intelligence (AI) in food & beverages market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of artificial intelligence (AI) in food & beverages market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global artificial intelligence (AI) in food & beverages market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the artificial intelligence (AI) in food & beverages industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and?provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.