The Asia Pacific cable accessories market size reached US$ 19.0 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 28.7 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 7% during 2023-2028.
Cable accessories refer to essential components used for connecting cables and insulating conductors from direct contact with the earth. Some of the most common cable accessories include heat shrinks, porcelain terminations, cable joints and connector systems. They provide a reliable service for longer operating life in underground and overhead installations. In the Asia Pacific region, the demand for cable accessories has escalated as they protect the cables from erosion caused by ultraviolet (UV) rays, environmental stress, or other natural phenomena.
The Asia Pacific represents one of the largest markets for cable accessories, primarily driven by rapid urbanization and the growing number of internet users due to the expanding population in the region. Besides this, the constant improvements made to the existing telecommunication infrastructure have led to the increased demand for cable accessories. They are utilized for setting up transmission and distribution (T&D) networks for electricity, telephone, and internet systems. Furthermore, the growing number of private players in the power T&D market has resulted in large-scale investments, which is propelling the growth of the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Asia Pacific cable accessories market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on voltage, installation and end user.
Breakup by Voltage:
Breakup by Installation:
- Overhead Cable Accessories
- Underground Accessories
Breakup by End User:
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Voltage, Installation, End User, Country
||China, Japan, India,South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific cable accessories market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific cable accessories market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the voltage?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the installation?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific cable accessories market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?