The Asia Pacific cardiac holter monitor market size reached US$ 79.0 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 117.6 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.86% during 2023-2028.
A cardiac holter monitor refers to a portable, battery-operated electrocardiography (ECG) device that records the patient’s heart rate for over 24 to 48 hours. It consists of a monitor, electrodes and software that help to assess the risk of future heart-related events in certain conditions, such as atrial fibrillation, tachycardia and arrhythmia. Nowadays, with the rising incidences of cardiac issues among individuals, these devices are widely being used across hospitals, clinics, and ambulatory surgical centers, as well as at homes for self-diagnosis.
The Asia Pacific cardiac holter monitor market is primarily driven by the increasing number of people diagnosed with heart-related diseases, such as cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), coronary artery disease (CAD), stroke and peripheral artery disease (PAD). This is due to hectic and long work schedules, sedentary lifestyles, and rising consumption of fast food across the region. Besides this, rapid modernization in the healthcare sector, coupled with the rising health concerns among individuals, has led to the adoption of cardiac holter monitors. The demand for these devices has also increased with the growing geriatric population, which is more susceptible to CVDs. As a result, manufacturers are introducing innovative and miniaturized diagnostic devices, which offer enhanced convenience. Furthermore, many companies are entering into partnerships for providing a comprehensive turnkey solution for general healthcare services. For instance, in April 2019, Koninklijke Philips N.V. entered into a seven-year partnership agreement with Hong Duc General Hospital in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam. Under the partnership, the company will provide the newly built Hong Duc General Hospital II with the latest patient monitoring, medical imaging and healthcare IT solutions.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Asia Pacific cardiac holter monitor market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, component and end user.
Breakup by Product Type:
Breakup by Component:
- Holter Monitoring Devices
- Event Monitoring Devices
- Holter Analysis System and Software
Breakup by End User:
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Component, End User, Country
||China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific cardiac holter monitor market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific cardiac holter monitor market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific cardiac holter monitor market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?