The Asia Pacific digital asset management market size reached US$ 1,173 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 3,248 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 18.4% during 2023-2028.
Digital asset management (DAM) refers to the automated solution system that is utilized for storing, sharing and organizing digital assets on a single interface. It assists in quick storage, retrieval, and utilization of processed data files, engineering blueprints, text documents, web pages, videos, audios and graphics. DAM solutions also allow the authorized users to retrieve, review, edit and share data through a centralized interface. These solutions also help automate workflows, manage permissions through copyright functionalities, and streamline the cloud experience for the users. As a result, DAM solutions are extensively used across diverse industries, including healthcare, education, retail, manufacturing, information technology (IT), and banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI) sectors.
The Asia Pacific digital asset management market is primarily driven by the emergence of Industry 4.0, which has resulted in the increasing adoption of automation solutions. The growing middle class, the progressive shift from deposits to financial assets among investors, increasing life expectancy and longer pension terms have resulted in the need to organize valuable asset data in the BFSI sector, which is also increasing the demand for DAM solutions. Besides this, the shift from on-premises DAM solutions toward software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions, especially among SMEs, is also driving the market. Furthermore, the massive amount of content creation due to the increasing internet and smartphone penetration in the region is also providing a significant outlook for the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Asia Pacific digital asset management market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, component, application, deployment, organization size and end use sector.
Breakup by Type:
- Brand Asset Management System
- Library Asset Management System
- Production Asset Management System
Breakup by Component:
- System Integration
- Support and Maintenance
Breakup by Application:
- Sales and Marketing
- Broadcast and Publishing
Breakup by Deployment:
Breakup by Organization Size:
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Breakup by End Use Sector:
- Media and Entertainment
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Travel and Tourism
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Component, Application, Deployment, Organization Size, End Use Sector, Country
||China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific digital asset management market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific digital asset management market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the deployment?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the organization size?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use sector?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific digital asset management market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?