The Asia Pacific e-cigarette market is currently witnessing robust growth. An e-cigarette comprises a battery, mouthpiece, heating coil and liquid cartridge to deliver dosages of vaporized nicotine or flavored solution to the user. Also known as an e-vape, it is considered safer than a conventional cigarette as it does not burn tobacco to generate tar and carbon monoxide. Consequently, it is gaining traction among young adults in the Asia Pacific region.
The growing awareness among individuals about the harmful effects of tobacco and the increasing willingness to quit smoking are escalating the demand for e-cigarettes in the Asia Pacific region. Apart from this, several manufacturers are introducing new-generation products that allow users to refill the cartridge. They are also offering innovative flavors such as mint, menthol, chocolate, bubble gum, coffee, tea, cinnamon and clove, which is assisting in increasing the overall sales. Additionally, leading players are focusing on mergers and acquisitions to expand their consumer base. For instance, Japan Tobacco International (JTI) acquired E-Lites, a UK-based e-cigarette brand, to launch new products and commercialize vaporizers. Furthermore, the easy availability of e-cigarettes through online retail channels is anticipated to drive the market in the coming years. On account of these factors, the market is expected to continue its robust growth during the forecast period (2021-2026).
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Asia Pacific e-cigarette market report, along with forecasts for growth at the region level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on region, product, flavor, mode of operation and distribution channel.
Breakup by Product:
- Modular E-Cigarette
- Rechargeable E-Cigarette
- Next-Generation E-Cigarette
- Disposable E-Cigarette
Breakup by Flavor:
Breakup by Mode of Operation:
- Automatic E-Cigarette
- Manual E-Cigarette
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Specialist E-Cig Shops
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific e-cigarette market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific e-cigarette market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the flavor?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the mode of operation?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific e-cigarette market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?