The Asia Pacific paper packaging market size reached US$ 165.5 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 204.4 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 3.6% during 2023-2028.
Paper packaging is a method of transporting, preserving and protecting various items using rigid and flexible packaging products. It is durable, sturdy, lightweight, versatile and highly customizable. As a result, it is extensively utilized in the packaging of glassware, medicines, food products, beverages, electronics, perishables and toiletries across the Asia Pacific region.
Rapid urbanization, along with inflating disposable incomes, represents one of the key factors strengthening the growth of the market in the Asia Pacific region. Apart from this, paper packaging finds extensive applications in the personal care, healthcare, homecare and retail sectors. Furthermore, governments of several countries in the region are banning the usage of single-use plastics, which is encouraging individuals and businesses to use eco-friendly packaging solutions. However, the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak and consequent lockdown restrictions across the region have resulted in supply chain disruptions and the temporary halt of operations at manufacturing units. Nonetheless, the paper packaging market is anticipated to witness growth on account of the boosting sales of e-commerce platforms and the escalating demand for different packaging solutions.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Asia Pacific paper packaging market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, grade, packaging level and end use industry.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Corrugated Boxes
- Folding Boxes and Cases
- Liquid Paperboard Cartons
- Paper Bags and Sacks
Breakup by Grade:
- Solid Bleached
- Coated Recycled
- Uncoated Recycled
Breakup by Packaging Level:
- Primary Packaging
- Secondary Packaging
- Tertiary Packaging
Breakup by End Use Industry:
- Personal Care and Home Care
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Grade, Packaging Level, End Use Industry, Country
||China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific paper packaging market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific paper packaging market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the grade?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the packaging level?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use Industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific paper packaging market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?