The Asia Pacific plant growth chambers market size reached US$ 126.7 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 154.9 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5% during 2023-2028.
Plant growth chambers are designed to offer an artificial environment to plants for enhancing their overall growth. These chambers are made using different metals and coated with white enamel to regulate temperature, light, humidity and atmospheric gas composition. They generally have observation windows, additional lightning, sensors, spray nozzle packages, touchscreen controls, alarms and glass doors. Plant growth chambers are presently being utilized in research and development (R&D) projects to examine the effects of biotic and abiotic parameters of plants in the Asia Pacific region.
A significant increase in the population has positively influenced the demand for plant-based food products in the Asia Pacific region. Consequently, governments of several countries are investing in the development of innovative technologies for crop production, which is strengthening the growth of the plant growth chambers market in the region. Moreover, the rising instances of natural calamities, coupled with unpredictable climate changes across the region, are resulting in the increasing need for producing artificial and sustainable environments for plant growth. However, the market players are facing a shortage of services, equipment and raw materials to continue operations due to the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak. This has severely affected the overall growth of the market, but it is anticipated to recover once lockdown restrictions are uplifted.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Asia Pacific plant growth chambers market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on equipment type, application, function and end use.
Breakup by Equipment Type:
Breakup by Application:
- Short to Medium Height Plants
- Tall Plants
Breakup by Function:
- Plant Growth
- Seed Germination
- Environmental Optimization
- Tissue Culture
Breakup by End Use:
- Clinical Research
- Academic Research
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Equipment Type, Application, Function, End Use, Country
||China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific plant growth chambers market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific plant growth chambers market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the equipment type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the function?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific plant growth chambers market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?