The Asia Pacific retort pouches market size reached US$ 619.4 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 993.9 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 8.5% during 2023-2028.
Retort pouches are made using lightweight PET films to prevent air and moisture from spoiling the contents. These pouches are laminated with layers of metal foil and flexible plastic, which enables them to resist high temperatures and undergo intense pressure.
The Asia Pacific retort pouches market is primarily driven by hectic lifestyles on account of long working hours and the increasing working population across the region. Moreover, changing dietary patterns and rising western influences have escalated the demand for packaged and single serve food products. This, in turn, has positively influenced the demand for retort pouches in the region. Furthermore, various manufacturers are designing aesthetic and convenient labeling solutions that improve the overall shelf life of the product. Apart from this, the burgeoning e-commerce sector on account of rapid urbanization, boosting sales of smartphones and the increasing penetration of the internet is propelling the market growth. However, the market is adversely affected due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19) and the imposition of lockdowns in numerous countries. The market is anticipated to witness growth once lockdown relaxations are introduced.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Asia Pacific retort pouches market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, capacity, closure type, material type and application.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Stand-Up Pouches
- Spouted Pouches
- Zipper Pouches
- Pillow Pack
- 3-Side sealed
Breakup by Capacity:
Breakup by Closure Type:
Breakup by Material Type:
- Aluminum Foil
- Paper and Paperboard
Breakup by Application:
- Food and Beverage
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Capacity, Closure Type, Material Type, Application, Country
||China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific retort pouches market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific retort pouches market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the capacity?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the closure type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the material type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific retort pouches market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?