The global autonomous cranes market size reached US$ 2.28 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 7.49 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 22.1% during 2023-2028. The rising safety concerns across the industrial setting, the escalating number of workplace accidents and injuries, and the increasing need for autonomous cranes to eliminate the need for human operators represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Autonomous cranes refer to advanced machines that are specifically designed to perform lifting and moving tasks without direct human intervention. These cranes include a variety of sensors, cameras, and computerized control systems that enable them to function autonomously and make judgments using algorithms and real-time data. The capacity of autonomous cranes to travel and maneuver precisely and effectively in challenging conditions is one of its primary advantages. They are able to assess the topography around them, identify hazards, and choose the best course for completing chores in a risk-free and efficient manner. Additionally, laser scanners, radar systems, and cameras are some of the sensors used in autonomous cranes, and they provide the crane with a thorough picture of its surroundings. The crane's onboard computer continuously analyses and processes this data and employs advanced algorithms and machine-learning techniques to make defensible conclusions. They can recognize items, ascertain their location and size, and evaluate possible dangers or hazards in the working environment as a result of these algorithms. Compared to traditional cranes, these cranes can do duties more quickly and precisely, which shortens the time it takes to complete a job.
Autonomous Cranes Market Trends:
The rising safety concerns across the industrial setting majorly drive the global market. This can be supported by the growing need for autonomous cranes to eliminate the need for human operators to perform risky tasks at great heights or in hazardous environments. By replacing human operators with autonomous systems, the risk of accidents and injuries is significantly reduced, which is propelling the market. Along with this, the widespread adoption of autonomous cranes to perform repetitive tasks with precision and consistency, minimizing errors and delays caused by human factors, is positively influencing the demand. In addition, the integration of advanced technologies, such as sensors, cameras, and artificial intelligence algorithms to achieve a high level of accuracy and precision in lifting and positioning operations is driving the market. Additionally, the ability of autonomous cranes to operate with precision, enables companies to handle delicate or sensitive loads more effectively, which is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Apart from this, autonomous cranes provide an opportunity for companies to ensure compliance with stringent regulations by implementing advanced safety features, such as collision detection, real-time monitoring, and automatic shutdown systems, contributing to the market. Furthermore, continuous advancements in key technologies, such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, and sensor technologies to create intelligent and self-learning cranes capable of analyzing complex data, are creating a positive market outlook.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global autonomous cranes market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, end use, and business type.
- Static Crane
- Mobile Crane
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the autonomous cranes market based on the type. This includes static crane and mobile crane. According to the report, static crane represented the largest segment.
End Use Insights:
- Building and Construction
- Marine and Offshore
- Mining and Excavation
A detailed breakup and analysis of the autonomous cranes market based on the end use has also been provided in the report. This includes building and construction, marine and offshore, mining and excavation and others. According to the report, building and construction exhibited a clear dominance in the market.
Business Type Insights:
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the autonomous cranes market based on the business type. This includes OEM and aftermarket.
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for autonomous cranes. Some of the factors driving the North America autonomous cranes market included rapid industrialization, continual technological advancements, and the growing safety concerns.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global autonomous cranes market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include AIDrivers Ltd, Columbus McKinnon Corporation, INTSITE Ltd., Konecranes Plc, Schneider Electric, SMIE, Syracuse, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- End Use
- Business Type
||Static Crane, Mobile Crane
|End Uses Covered
||Building and Construction, Marine and Offshore, Mining and Excavation, Others
|Business Types Covered
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||AIDrivers Ltd, Columbus McKinnon Corporation, INTSITE Ltd., Konecranes Plc, Schneider Electric, SMIE, Syracuse, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global autonomous cranes market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global autonomous cranes market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global autonomous cranes market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive autonomous cranes market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- Which is the most attractive type in the autonomous cranes market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use?
- Which is the most attractive end use in the autonomous cranes market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the business type?
- Which is the most attractive business type in the autonomous cranes market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global autonomous cranes market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global autonomous cranes market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the autonomous cranes market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global autonomous cranes market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the autonomous cranes industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.