The global cartesian robots market size reached US$ 21.08 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 39.9 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 11.40% during 2023-2028. The growing need for material handling in a cost-effective manner, increasing adoption in the automobile industry, and the rising utilization for sorting and labeling various products represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Cartesian robots, also known as linear robots, rely on linear axes for movement. They comprise an overhead structure that controls the motion in the horizontal plane and a robotic arm that facilitates motion vertically. They have a higher payload carrying capacity and are easy to program as compared to other robots. They also offer enhanced versatility, flexibility, accuracy, high precision, and hold up against vibrations and deflection. They assist in providing high repeatability with increased speed while reducing the risk of errors. They also aid in automating several tasks, streamlining the workflow process, saving time, reducing manual workload, and carrying heavy loads over a longer distance. Besides this, they are beneficial in picking and moving objects from one place to another. As a result, cartesian robots are widely employed in the pharmaceutical, aerospace, food and beverage (F&B), metals, automotive, and manufacturing industries across the globe.
Cartesian Robots Market Trends:
At present, the rising utilization of cartesian robots in the automobile industry to apply adhesives and sealants on different parts efficiently represents one of the primary factors bolstering the growth of the market. Besides this, the growing demand for these robots for welding purposes to provide accurate welds on the surface is offering a favorable market outlook. Additionally, the rising employment of cartesian robots in the pharmaceutical industry for dispensing materials, filling containers, and processing laboratory samples is propelling the growth of the market. Apart from this, the rising demand for these robots in computer numeric controls (CNC)-based machines to manufacture products according to designs made in engineering design software is positively influencing the market. In addition, the rising employment of cartesian robots for material handling in a cost-effective way around the world is contributing to the growth of the market. Moreover, the increasing demand for these robots in the warehouse sector for cutting and scribing packaging is offering lucrative growth opportunities to industry investors. In line with this, the rising utilization of cartesian robots for sorting and labeling numerous products is strengthening the market growth. Besides this, governing agencies of various countries are promoting the adoption of robotics and automation, which is impelling the market growth. Furthermore, the increasing adoption of these robots for printed circuit board (PCB) assembling is supporting the growth of the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global cartesian robots market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2023-2028 Our report has categorized the market based on product type, axis type, and end user.
Product Type Insights:
- XY-X Series
- 2X-Y-Z Series
- 2X-2Y-Z Series
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the cartesian robots market based on the product type. This includes XY-X series, 2X-Y-Z series, and 2X-2Y-Z series. According to the report, 2X-Y-Z series represented the largest segment.
Axis Type Insights:
A detailed breakup and analysis of the cartesian robots market based on the axis type has also been provided in the report. This includes 1-axis, 2-axis, 3-axis, and 4-axis. According to the report, 3-axis accounted for the largest market share.
End User Insights:
- Electrical and Electronics
- Chemical and Petrochemical
- Food and Beverage
A detailed breakup and analysis of the cartesian robots market based on the end user has also been provided in the report. This includes automotive, electrical and electronics, chemical and?petrochemical, food and beverage, manufacturing, and others. According to the report, automotive accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Asia Pacific was the largest market for cartesian robots. Some of the factors driving the Asia Pacific cartesian robots market included the growing adoption in the manufacturing industry, favorable government initiatives, increasing demand for electrical and electronic components among individuals, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global cartesian robots market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include Aerotech Inc., Bosch Rexroth GmbH (Robert Bosch GmbH), Güdel Group AG, HIRATA Corporation, Kuka AG (Midea Group), Parker Hannifin Corporation, Robostar Co. Ltd., Samick Thk Co. Ltd., Sepro Robotique SAS, Shibaura Machine Co. Ltd., Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd., etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Product Type
- Axis Type
- End User
|Product Types Covered
||XY-X Series, 2X-Y-Z Series, 2X-2Y-Z Series
|Axis Types Covered
||1-Axis, 2-Axis, 3-Axis, 4-Axis
|End User Covered
||Automotive, Electrical and Electronics, Chemical and Petrochemical, Food and Beverage, Manufacturing, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Aerotech Inc., Bosch Rexroth GmbH (Robert Bosch GmbH), Güdel Group AG, HIRATA Corporation, Kuka AG (Midea Group), Parker Hannifin Corporation, Robostar Co. Ltd., Samick Thk Co. Ltd., Sepro Robotique SAS, Shibaura Machine Co. Ltd., Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd., etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global cartesian robots market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global cartesian robots market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global cartesian robots market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive cartesian robots market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- Which is the most attractive product type in the cartesian robots market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the axis type?
- Which is the most attractive axis type in the cartesian robots market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- Which is the most attractive end user in the cartesian robots market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global cartesian robots market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global cartesian robots market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the cartesian robots market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global cartesian robots market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the cartesian robots industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.