The China ceramic roller bearings market is expected to continue its moderate growth during the forecast period (2021-2026). Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Ceramic roller bearings are machine components positioned in the moving parts of an equipment to ensure smooth and efficient functioning. They are composed of different materials, such as silicon nitride (Si3N4), zirconium oxide (ZrO2), aluminum oxide (Al2O3), and silicon carbide (SiC). Ceramic roller bearings consist of an inner and outer ring, balls, snap rings, and retainers that reduce friction while supporting both axial and radial loads. As compared to steel roller bearings, ceramic roller bearings are stiffer, enhance acceleration and capability, have lower friction resistance, and provide higher speed. They are primarily utilized in the manufacturing of light-duty equipment, such as electric motors, performance racing vehicles, laboratory equipment, and underwater applications.
The China ceramic roller bearings market is primarily being driven by the increasing need to upgrade the existing manufacturing facilities with high-performance machinery to ensure production accuracy. Additionally, rising disposable incomes of the majority of the working population have escalated the demand for passenger and electric vehicles (EV) in the country, which is contributing to the market growth. This is further supported by a significant expansion in the automotive industry and the growing integration of hybrid roller bearings to enhance fuel efficiency. Moreover, these bearings are being increasingly used in rail and marine equipment as they can operate in highly corrosive environments.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the China ceramic roller bearings market report, along with forecasts for growth at the region level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on region, type, product type and application.
Breakup by Type:
- Silicon Nitride
- Zirconium Oxide
Breakup by Product Type:
- Hybrid Ceramic Roller Bearings
- Full Ceramic Roller Bearings
Breakup by Application:
- Automotive and Railways
- Industrial and Mechanical Equipment
- Power Generation
Breakup by Region:
- North and Northeast
- South Central
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Type, Product Type, Application, Region
||North and Northeast, Northwest, East, South Central, Southwest
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the China ceramic roller bearings market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the China ceramic roller bearings market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the China ceramic roller bearings market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?