The global chronic disease management market size reached US$ 5.9 Billion in 2023. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 13.9 Billion by 2032, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 9.95% during 2024-2032. The surging prevalence of chronic diseases, rising awareness about mobile health (m-health), and the growing adoption of wearable devices represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Market Size in 2023
|US$ 5.9 Billion
Market Forecast in 2032
|US$ 13.9 Billion
|Market Growth Rate 2024-2032
Chronic disease management is a healthcare approach that focuses on providing ongoing care and support to individuals with severe medical conditions. It comprises various strategies to prevent and manage the symptoms and complications associated with these diseases, such as medication, lifestyle changes, and other interventions, to help patients improve their condition and overall health. It also involves primary care physicians, specialists, nurses, and other healthcare providers to develop an individualized treatment plan that meets the need and circumstances of patients. It aids in improving healthcare outcomes, enhancing patient satisfaction, preventing hospitalizations, and reducing healthcare costs. As it delivers personalized experiences to patients, chronic disease management is gaining traction across the globe.
Chronic Disease Management Market Trends:
The surging prevalence of chronic diseases, such as diabetes, hypertension, heart disorders, asthma, cancer, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), represents one of the major factors driving the demand for chronic disease management around the world. It can also be attributed to sedentary lifestyles, unhealthy dietary patterns, and high-stress levels among the masses. Moreover, the increasing aging population, which is more prone to develop different chronic conditions, and significant improvements in the healthcare infrastructure and diagnostic technologies are bolstering the growth of the market. In addition, the rising demand for remote patient monitoring (RPM) solutions and the growing awareness about mobile health (m-health) solutions among individuals is influencing the market positively. Apart from this, the increasing awareness among individuals and healthcare professionals about the benefits of early diagnosis and treatment of these chronic conditions is contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, there is a rise in the integration of artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and electronic health records (EHRs) in chronic disease management to analyze a large amount of data, identify patterns, and help healthcare professionals develop more personalized treatment plans. They also record the history of patients, test results, and other information to provide more convenient care, improved outcomes, and enhanced communication among healthcare professionals. This, coupled with the growing adoption of wearable devices, including smartwatches and fitness trackers to monitor physical activities, heart rate, and other vital signs, is creating a positive outlook for the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global chronic disease management market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2024-2032. Our report has categorized the market based on type, disease type, deployment type, and end user.
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the chronic disease management market based on the type. This includes solutions and services. According to the report, solutions represented the largest segment.
Disease Type Insights:
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorders
A detailed breakup and analysis of the chronic disease management market based on the disease type has also been provided in the report. This includes cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, cancer, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disorders, and others. According to the report, diabetes accounted for the largest market share.
Deployment Type Insights:
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the chronic disease management market based on the deployment type. This includes on-premises, cloud-based, and web-based. According to the report, on-premises represented the largest segment.
End User Insights:
- Healthcare Providers
- Healthcare Payers
A detailed breakup and analysis of the chronic disease management market based on the end user has also been provided in the report. This includes healthcare providers, healthcare payers, and others. According to the report, healthcare providers accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America (the United States and Canada) was the largest market for chronic disease management. Some of the factors driving the North America chronic disease management market included a well-established healthcare facilities, government initiatives, integration of advanced technologies, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global chronic disease management market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include Altruista Health Inc., Cliexa Inc, ExlService Holdings, Inc, Infosys Limited, International Business Machines Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Mines & Associates Inc., ScienceSoft USA Corporation, TCS Healthcare Technologies, Zeomega Inc., etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
Scope of the Report
|Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Disease Type
- Deployment Type
- End User
|Disease Types Covered
||Cardiovascular Diseases, Diabetes, Cancer, Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorders, Others
|Deployment Types Covered
||On-premises, Cloud-based, Web-based
|End Users Covered
||Healthcare Providers, Healthcare Payers, Others
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Altruista Health Inc., Cliexa Inc, ExlService Holdings, Inc, Infosys Limited, International Business Machines Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Mines & Associates Inc., ScienceSoft USA Corporation, TCS Healthcare Technologies, Zeomega Inc., etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global chronic disease management market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global chronic disease management market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global chronic disease management market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive chronic disease management market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- Which is the most attractive type in the chronic disease management market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the disease type?
- Which is the most attractive disease type in the chronic disease management market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the deployment type?
- Which is the most attractive deployment type in the chronic disease management market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- Which is the most attractive end user in the chronic disease management market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global chronic disease management market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global chronic disease management market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the chronic disease management market from 2018-2032.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global chronic disease management market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the chronic disease management industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.