The global enteral feeding bags market size reached US$ 1.37 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 1.81 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.80% during 2023-2028. The increasing geriatric population globally, rising prevalence of chronic diseases, sports injuries, and road accidents, and the easy availability through online shopping channels represent some of the key factors driving the market.
An enteral feeding bag, also known as a feeding pump bag, is a medical device used to administer nutritional requirements of patients who are unable to consume food orally. It is made from medical-grade materials that are safe and hygienic for patient use. It is equipped with a tubing system that connects to the feeding tube of patients and allows for the controlled delivery of medication. It helps provide a convenient and reliable method for the controlled delivery of essential nutrients and medications. Besides this, as it assists healthcare professionals in tracking and adjusting feeding parameters, the demand for enteral feeding bags is rising across the globe.
Enteral Feeding Bags Market Trends:
The increasing aging population and rising prevalence of chronic health conditions represent one of the key factors positively influencing the market. The expansion of hospitals, clinics, and ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs) is also driving the sales of enteral feeding bags. Additionally, shifting preferences towards home-based care is resulting in the escalating demand for user-friendly, portable, and easy-to-use enteral feeding bags. Apart from this, rising awareness among healthcare professionals and patients about the importance of enteral nutrition, which include the reduced risk of contamination and convenience, is increasing the utilization of these bags globally. Along with this, education programs, clinical guidelines, and improved training for healthcare professionals to promote the benefits of enteral feeding and the appropriate use of enteral feeding bags are favoring the market growth. Moreover, strategic collaborations between key players and healthcare centers are creating a positive outlook for the market. Additionally, development in healthcare infrastructure and extensive investments in research and development (R&D) activities in the field of medical science for introducing advanced medical tools and accessories is contributing to market growth. Furthermore, the increasing utilization of advanced medical technologies in manufacturing enteral feeding bags, along with the introduction of disposable product variants, is strengthening the growth of the market. The easy availability of a wide range of products across online distribution channels is impelling the market growth. Moreover, rising focus of manufacturers on prioritizing patient comfort and safety is encouraging them to introduce enteral feeding bags with enhanced features.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global enteral feeding bags market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type and application.
A detailed breakup and analysis of the enteral feeding bags market based on the type has also been provided in the report. This includes pump-type and gravity type.
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the enteral feeding bags market based on the application. This includes hospitals and home treatment. According to the report, hospital accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for enteral feeding bags. Some of the factors driving North America enteral feeding bags market include the aging population, increasing improvements in home healthcare services, favorable reimbursement policies, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global enteral feeding bags market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include Alcor Scientific LLC, Amsino International, Inc, Angiplast Private Limited, BQ Plus Medical Co. Ltd., Cardinal Health, Inc., Henso Medical (Hangzhou) Co., Ltd., Pacific Hospital Supply Company Limited, Romsons Scientific & Surgical Pvt. Ltd., Shanghai Metal Corporation, SURU International Pvt. Ltd., Vesco Medical, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
||Hospital, Home Treatment
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Alcor Scientific LLC, Amsino International, Inc, Angiplast Private Limited, BQ Plus Medical Co. Ltd., Cardinal Health, Inc., Henso Medical (Hangzhou) Co., Ltd., Pacific Hospital Supply Company Limited, Romsons Scientific & Surgical Pvt. Ltd., Shanghai Metal Corporation, SURU International Pvt. Ltd., Vesco Medical, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global enteral feeding bags market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global enteral feeding bags market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global enteral feeding bags market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive enteral feeding bags market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- Which is the most attractive type in the enteral feeding bags market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- Which is the most attractive application in the enteral feeding bags market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global enteral feeding bags market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global enteral feeding bags market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the enteral feeding bags market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global enteral feeding bags market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the enteral feeding bags industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.