The Europe fire sprinklers market size reached US$ 2.9 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 3.9 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.8% during 2023-2028.
Fire sprinklers consist of water supply and distribution piping systems installed on ceilings or walls. They provide a high level of coordination between the active fire system, building-wide communications, and interactive smoke control systems in case of a fire. This minimizes the loss caused during a fire emergency as compared to manual fire safety systems. Due to these benefits, fire sprinklers find applications in the commercial, residential, transportation, healthcare sectors.
The Europe fire sprinklers market is primarily driven by the increasing loss of life and possessions due to fire incidents. The growing awareness regarding fire safety and the rising number of refurbishment projects for old infrastructures in the region have also led to the demand for fire sprinklers. Furthermore, the increasing adoption of advanced fire protection systems across diverse industries, such as oil and gas, steel, and manufacturing, for mitigating fire hazards is also contributing to the market growth. Moreover, the introduction of high-performance automatic systems that use thermal radiation technology to detect fires is augmenting the market growth. Furthermore, the European Union (EU) is organizing various seminars and mending regulations to facilitate the adoption of these systems. This has gravitated a shift toward automatic fire sprinkler systems in many commercial and industrial buildings across the region.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe fire sprinklers market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, service, component, application and technology.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Wet Pipe Fire Sprinklers
- Dry Pipe Fire Sprinklers
- Deluge Systems
- Pre-Action Systems
Breakup by Service:
- Engineering Services
- Design Maintenance
- Managed Services
Breakup by Component:
- Stop Valve
- Alarm Valve
- Fire Sprinkler Head
- Alarm Test Valve
- Motorized Alarm Bell
Breakup by Application:
- Commercial Applications
- Residential Applications
- Industrial Applications
Breakup by Technology:
- Active Fire Protection
- Passive Fire Protection
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Service, Component, Application, Technology, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe fire sprinklers market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe fire sprinklers market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the service?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe fire sprinklers market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?