The Europe food enzymes market size reached US$
620 Million in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$
910 Million by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of
6.4% during 2022-2027.
Food enzymes are additives that aid in converting complex nutrients into easily digestible forms. These enzymes are included in food products to retain the nutrients and enhance the product’s shelf-life. Some of the commonly available food enzymes include protease, amylase, lipase and cellulase. These enzymes are used in bakery products and foods that consist of high-sugar and vegetable oils. Carbohydrase, a form of amylase enzyme, is widely used in the food and beverage industry for producing artificial sweeteners and manufacturing wines and fruit and vegetable juices.
The Europe food enzyme market is primarily driven by significant growth in the food and beverage industry, along with the rising demand for ready-to-eat, packaged and baked food products. Furthermore, the increasing awareness among consumers regarding food quality is providing a thrust to the market growth. Food enzymes are widely used to enhance the quality of the food. In line with this, they are extensively utilized to process meat and improve its tenderness across Europe, which is one of the largest producers of meat. Additionally, the increasing demand for organic nutraceuticals manufactured using high-quality natural enzymes is also favoring the market growth. The market is further driven by the growing demand for high-performance food products and the changing lifestyles and dietary patterns of consumers.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe food enzymes market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on type, source, formulation and application.
Breakup by Type:
Breakup by Source:
Breakup by Formulation:
Breakup by Application:
- Processed Foods
- Dairy Products
- Bakery Products
- Confectionery Products
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Type, Source, Formulation, Application, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe food enzymes market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe food enzymes market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the source?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the formulation?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe food enzymes market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?