The Europe frozen pizza market size reached US$ 5,261.1 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 7,378.9 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2% during 2023-2028.
Frozen pizzas are fermented flatbreads baked with toppings, such as ham, chicken, cheese, sauces and vegetables. They are usually stored in freezers and reheated for later consumption. They are a rich source of carbohydrates, proteins, calcium, fats and vitamins. They also have a long shelf life as they are preserved at low temperatures, which aids in retaining the flavor, nutritional content and texture for a longer duration.
Significant growth in the food and beverage industry, along with the growing demand for convenience food products across Europe, is one of the key factors creating a positive outlook for the market. With the increasing working population and hectic schedules, there is a shifting consumer preference toward ready-to-eat (RTE) food products. Furthermore, the escalating demand for plant-based frozen pizza due to the adoption of a healthy lifestyle is contributing to the market growth. Product manufacturers are developing vegan pizzas produced from organic ingredients that have lesser calories and minimal saturated fats, thereby contributing to the market growth. Additionally, the launch and utilization of premium gluten-free cheese and vegan meat alternatives on frozen pizzas, are also driving the market growth. Other factors, including the use of cryogenic technology for freezing, along with rising expenditure capacities of the consumers, are anticipated to drive the market further.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe frozen pizza market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on crust type, size, product type, topping and distribution.
Breakup by Pizza Crust Type:
- Thin Crust
- Thick Crust
- Stuffed Crust
Breakup by Size:
Breakup by Product Type:
- Regular Frozen Pizza
- Premium Frozen Pizza
- Gourmet Frozen Pizza
Breakup by Topping:
- Fruits and Vegetables
Breakup by Distribution:
- Food Chain Services
- Modern Trade
- Departmental Stores
- Online Stores
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Crust Type, Size, Product Type, Topping, Distribution, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe frozen pizza market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe frozen pizza market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the crust type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the size?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the topping?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe frozen pizza market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?