The Europe power rental market size reached US$
4.1 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$
5.6 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of
5.54% during 2022-2027.
Power rental is the process of renting power plants or generators for temporarily supplying energy to industrial sites. It includes various scalable components that are installed in power stations and deliver different power functioning equipment. Power rental is reliable, flexible, speed, and cost-effective in nature and helps businesses cope with brief power outages. It also stabilizes the utility of power grids while providing additional energy to industries and supporting communities. As a result, power rental finds extensive applications across various sectors such as construction, mining, and oil and gas.
The Europe power rental market is primarily driven by the expanding IT sector, along with the growing number of data centers. Additionally, unreliable supply of power from the local grid or limited access to the main transmission network in the developing regions in Europe has led to a shortage of electricity. As a result, there is a high demand for power rental solutions in these countries. Moreover, several utility companies are rapidly adopting power rental solutions during the peak demand period to meet the deficit.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe power rental market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on fuel type, equipment type, power rating, application and end use industry.
Breakup by Fuel Type:
- Natural Gas
Breakup by Equipment Type:
- Load Bank
Breakup by Power Rating:
- Up to 50 kW
- 51 - 500 kW
- 501 - 2,500 kW
- Above 2,500 kW
Breakup by Application:
- Peak Shaving
- Standby Power
- Base Load/Continuous Power
Breakup by End Use Industry:
- Oil & Gas
- Data Centers
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Fuel Type, Equipment Type, Power Rating, Application, End Use Industry, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe power rental market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe power rental market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the fuel type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the equipment type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the power rating?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe power rental market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?