The Europe refrigerated transport market size reached US$ 4,257.8 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 5,804.4 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.21% during 2023-2028.
Refrigerated transport utilizes temperature-controlled freight shipping vehicles that are equipped with built-in cooling systems. These systems help maintain the required temperature to transport various food products like meat, fruits, and seafood, along with non-food products such as pharmaceuticals and flowers. Refrigerated transport increases the shelf life of the products and ensures the year-round availability of seasonal goods.
Europe represents the third largest region in the global refrigerated transport market. The market is primarily driven by the flourishing food and beverage industry due to a rise in the demand for fresh goods across the region. Besides this, Europe has a highly developed refrigerated transport industry, on account of which there is a sustained demand for high-cube trailers equipped with advanced refrigeration systems. Moreover, the leading players in the region are incorporating fuel efficient technologies that help reduce pollution. Recent technological improvements have further led to an increase in the demand for refrigerated vehicles for transporting food products and raw materials. Furthermore, the increasing adoption of marine transport vehicles due to their cost-effective nature is catalyzing the market’s growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe refrigerated transport market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on mode of transportation, technology, temperature and application.
Breakup by Mode of Transportation:
- Refrigerated Road Transport
- Refrigerated Sea Transport
- Refrigerated Rail Transport
- Refrigerated Air Transport
Breakup by Technology:
- Vapor Compression Systems
- Air-Blown Evaporators
- Eutectic Devices
- Cryogenic Systems
Breakup by Temperature:
Breakup by Application:
- Chilled Food Products
- Dairy Products
- Bakery and Confectionery Products
- Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
- Frozen Food Products
- Frozen Dairy Products
- Processed Meat Products
- Fish and Seafood Products
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Mode of Transportation, Technology, Temperature, Application, Country
|| Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe refrigerated transport market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe refrigerated transport market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the mode of transportation?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the temperature?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe refrigerated transport market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?