The Europe rubber hose market size reached US$ 6.6 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 9.0 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9% during 2023-2028.
A rubber hose is a hollow tube designed for handling different temperatures and pressure ranges. It is made with three main layers, including an outer cover; a reinforcing layer of spiraled or braided wire, cotton and synthetic fiber; and a seamless synthetic rubber tube. As it can withstand external abuse, it is extensively used in both pipelines and bends across Europe.
The increasing application of rubber hose in several end use industries, such as oil and gas, food and beverage (F&B), agriculture, and chemicals, represents one of the significant factors fueling the growth of the market. Moreover, numerous dominant manufacturers like Semperit Group, a manufacturing unit of rubber hoses, are expanding their production capacity, which is strengthening the market growth. However, the sudden outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and the lockdown restrictions imposed by governing agencies of different countries in the region have slowed down the overall market growth. The market will experience growth once relaxations are introduced across these countries.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Europe rubber hose market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, media, pressure rating and application.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Natural Latex (Rubber)
Breakup by Media:
- Hot Water and Steam
- Food and Beverage
Breakup by Pressure Rating:
Breakup by Application:
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Media, Pressure Rating, Application, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe rubber hose market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe rubber hose market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the media?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the pressure rating?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe rubber hose market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?