The Europe water purifier market size reached US$ 11.9 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 18.5 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 7.6% during 2023-2028.
A water purifier is a device that filters out impurities to dispense clean potable water. It removes undesired chemical compounds, organic and inorganic materials, and biological contaminants present in water. Nowadays, there is a wide variety of water purifiers available in the market, ranging from reverse osmosis (RO), ultraviolet (UV), and ultra-filtration (UF) to activated carbon and sediment filters.
Europe is a widely urbanized region, with individuals enjoying high standards of living and disposable incomes. Consequently, most households employ water purifiers on account of awareness regarding the associated benefits, as well as the importance of clean drinking water. Moreover, the presence of impurities and pathogens in water supplied to the residential and commercial sectors is contributing to the market growth. The leading companies are also investing in new and innovative technologies to improve the efficiency of the purifiers. Furthermore, with the increasing focus on water recycling projects in several European countries, the demand for large-scale water purifiers has increased rapidly. Some of the factors driving the market growth include rising construction activities, significant demand from the municipal and industrial sectors, and stringent water treatment guidelines in most countries.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe water purifier market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on technology type, distribution channel and end user.
Breakup by Technology Type:
- Gravity Purifiers
- RO Purifiers
- UV Purifiers
- Sediment Filter
- Water Softener
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Retail Stores
- Direct Sales
Breakup by End User:
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Technology Type, Distribution Channel, End User, Country
||Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, France, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe water purifier market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe water purifier market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe water purifier market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?