The GCC induction motor market size reached US$
530.5 Million in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$
686.6 Million by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of
4.41% during 2022-2027.
An induction motor, or asynchronous motor, refers to an AC electric motor that uses the magnetic field of the stator winding to provide torque via electromagnetic induction and produce an electric current in the rotor. It requires minimum and low-cost maintenance and offers high dependability and proficiency. The motor can be used in heavily polluted, dangerous work conditions for years without frequent maintenance due to its high durability. In the GCC region, the induction motor has gained traction as it is widely used in the manufacturing and automotive industries.
The GCC induction motor market is primarily driven by the increasing oil extraction activities across the region. This has resulted in a mounting demand for three-phase induction motors in various oil extracting mills. Besides this, the rising product adoption in the induction pump industry due to its simple design, reliability, durability, low-maintenance and light weight is also creating a positive outlook for the market. Induction motors also find extensive applications in pumps, small fans, electric shavers, cranes, crushers, textile industry, and oil extracting mills. Moreover, the governments of several GCC countries are promoting the use of induction motors as they are more powerful and environment-friendly than conventional engines.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the GCC induction motor market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on product type and end use sector.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Single Phase Induction Motor
- Three Phase Induction Motor
Breakup by End Use Sector:
Breakup by Country:
- Saudi Arabia
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, End Use Sector, Country
||Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the GCC induction motor market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the GCC induction motor market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use sector?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the GCC induction motor market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?