According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "3D Animation Software Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global 3D animation software market reached a value of US$ 12.3 Billion in 2022. 3D animation software refers to a kind of computer graphics software that facilitates the designing, development and production of 3D graphics and animations. This computer-generated imagery (CGI) application can be used for modifying static and dynamic 3D content while controlling any particular object, environment or graphical element within a 3D scope. It also integrates artificial images and video footage in order to create realistic objects and scenes with the use of advanced technologies, such as animation packages, computer-aided design (CAD) programs, motion graphics, visual effects (VFX), 3D modeling and 3D rendering. Consequently, it is increasingly gaining prominence for a variety of applications across the media, architecture, healthcare and education sectors.
Global 3D Animation Software Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by rapid technological advancements. The growing prominence of virtual reality (VR) and artificial intelligence (AI) has encouraged players from numerous industries to deploy 3D animation software for varied application segments. Moreover, the rising demand for 3D animation software from the advertisement sector is providing a boost to the market growth. These solutions are widely employed for developing creative effects in various brand advertisements and product promotions with improved visual analytics. These systems are also gaining widespread popularity in the media and entertainment field, wherein 3D modeling software is increasingly being used to create high-quality special effects. The market is further driven by the rising product demand from the gaming industry. There has been a growing need for animation software and stereoscopic 3D gaming platforms in an attempt to create realistic and immersive games with visually enhanced life-like characters and scenarios. Apart from this, the increasing demand for 3D animation software from the automotive industry has also provided an impetus to the market as these animation solutions, along with visualization and simulation tools, are widely utilized for preparing detailed vehicle prototypes. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include the growing demand for these tools for developing educational content and e-learning platforms with 3D animated videos and the widespread popularity of 3D mapping and laser screening for geospatial applications. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.14% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the technology, the market has been divided into 3D modeling, motion graphics, 3D rendering, visual effects (VFX), and others.
- Based on the service, the market has been classified into consulting, support and maintenance, integration and deployment, and education and training.
- On the basis of the deployment, the market has been segmented into on-premises and cloud-based.
- Based on the vertical, the market has been categorized into media and entertainment, construction and architecture, healthcare and lifesciences, manufacturing, education and research, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Adobe Systems Inc., Autodesk Inc., Autodessys Inc., Corel Corporation, Maxon Computer, Newtek Inc., Nvidia Corporation, Pixologic Inc., Sidefx Software, The Foundry Visionmongers Ltd., Toon Boom Animation Inc., Trimble Navigation Ltd., and Zco Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Technology, Service, Deployment, Vertical, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Adobe Systems Inc., Autodesk Inc., Autodessys Inc., Corel Corporation, Maxon Computer, Newtek Inc., Nvidia Corporation, Pixologic Inc., Sidefx Software, The Foundry Visionmongers Ltd., Toon Boom Animation Inc., Trimble Navigation Ltd. and Zco Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800