According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global anti-counterfeit packaging market reached a value of US$ 110.0 Billion in 2022. Anti-counterfeit packaginginvolves the process of assigning secure packaging to a product in an attempt to reduce the incidences of infringement and counterfeiting of products. It results in preventing the imitation and production of unauthorized replicas of a trademarked product while safeguarding its authenticity. This benefits numerous companies by minimizing losses caused due to counterfeiting in terms of revenue and loyalty. As a result, it is widely deployed across a vast range of industrial verticals, including electronics, healthcare, pharmaceutical, automotive, and food and beverage.
Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the rising awareness among the masses regarding the unapproved reproductions of counterfeit products of trademark labels across numerous industries. This has encouraged several players to adopt anti-counterfeiting packaging measures in order to minimize the instances of duplication of their products, which is providing an impetus to the market growth. This is further supported by various regulations implemented by the governments of several countries that are focused on reducing the production and distribution of imitation products significantly. The market is further driven by the integration of these packaging solutions with technological innovation to ensure extremely secure packaging for use in numerous industries. For instance, the launch of micro tags and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)-based track and trace solutions are gaining widespread prominence among end users. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include the rising brand consciousness among the masses and considerable growth in the e-commerce sector. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 12.1% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the technology, the market has been divided into barcodes, RFID (radio-frequency identification), holograms, taggants, and others.
- Based on the feature type, the market has been bifurcated into overt and covert features.
- On the basis of the end use industry, the market has been classified into food and beverage, healthcare, automotive, consumer electronics, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include the 3M Company, Alpvision SA, Applied DNA Sciences Inc., Authentix Inc. (Blue Water Energy LLP), Avery Dennison Corporation, CCL Industries Inc., DuPont, Savi Technology Inc. (Lockheed Martin), SICPA Holding SA, SML Group and Zebra Technologies.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Technology, Feature Type, End Use Industry, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||3M Company, Alpvision SA, Applied DNA Sciences Inc., Authentix Inc. (Blue Water Energy LLP), Avery Dennison Corporation, CCL Industries Inc., DuPont, Savi Technology Inc. (Lockheed Martin), SICPA Holding SA, SML Group and Zebra Technologies
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800