According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Application Delivery Controller Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” the global application delivery controller market size reached a value of US$
3.0 Billion in 2021. An application delivery controller (ADC) is a network solution utilized in data centers to improve the performance of different web applications. It is generally installed in front of a group of web and application servers to mediate requests and responses between them and the clients. It functions as a load balancer and helps optimize end user performance, reliability, data center resource use and enterprise security. Besides this, it also performs other functions, such as caching, multiplexing, compression, traffic shaping, content switching, and application security and acceleration. Consequently, it is widely utilized in the retail, education, healthcare, manufacturing, telecommunications and information technology (IT) sectors across the globe.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Application Delivery Controller Market Trends:
The market is currently experiencing growth on account of rapid digitalization, in confluence with the increasing utilization of cloud-computing solutions around the world. Apart from this, there is a significant rise in the demand for virtual ADC systems as they offer various network and application innovations, such as clustering, intelligent architecture and deep packet inspection. These systems also assist in improving the overall productivity of the network compared to the conventionally used tools, as they can be easily scaled up and down as per requirement. Furthermore, the integration of ADCs with Big Data, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the Internet of Things (IoT) is bolstering the market growth. The latest generation of ADCs can also handle a much wider variety of functions, such as rate shaping, SSL offloading and serving as a web application firewall. Looking forward, the market value is expected to grow at a CAGR of
8.65% during 2022-2027.
- Based on the type, the market is bifurcated into a software- and hardware-based application delivery controllers.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been segmented into products, and services.
- The market has been analyzed on the basis of the organization size into large, and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
- Based on the vertical, the market has been segregated into banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI); information technology (IT) and telecom; government and public; healthcare and life sciences; manufacturing; retail; energy and utilities; media and entertainment; and other sectors.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others); Europe (the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others); and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being A10 Networks, Inc., Array Networks, Inc., Barracuda Networks, Inc., Brocade Communications Systems, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Cloudflare, Inc., F5 Networks, Inc., Fortinet, Inc., KEMP, Inc. and Radware Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 |
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800