According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Interactive Projector Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global interactive projector market grew at a CAGR of around 15% during 2015-2020. An interactive projector is an image output device that assists in making flat surfaces, such as whiteboards, projector screens, or walls, interactable. It offers features like remote desktop access, versatile projection, and whiteboard sharing. It also aids in providing functionality and compatibility with third-party hardware/software, crisp image quality, silent operation, and improved convenience. As a result, it is widely used in educational institutes and collaborative organizational settings across the globe.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Interactive Projector Market Trends:
The increasing utilization of interactive projectors in healthcare and corporate sectors for conducting presentations and communicating information to patients, employees, and clients represents one of the key factors driving the market. Additionally, there is a significant rise in the demand for efficient e-learning solutions, which is positively influencing the sales of interactive projectors around the world. Furthermore, the key players are focusing on integrating technologies, such as the Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud computing, with their products to improve their overall efficiency. This, along with the improvements in sensor technologies, and increasing automation and digitization across the education sector, is projected to impel the market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to expand at a CAGR of 13% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- Based on the technology, the market has been segregated into digital light processing (DLP), liquid-crystal display (LCD), and liquid crystal on silicon (LCoS).
- On the basis of the projection distance, the market has been classified into standard, short, and ultra-short throw.
- Based on the dimension, the market has been bifurcated into 2D and 3D interactive projectors.
- On the basis of resolution, the market has been divided into extended graphics display (XGA), wide-XGA (WXGA), wide-ultra XGA (WUXGA), and high definition (HD).
- Based on the application, the market has been classified into education, business, healthcare, and other segments.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Qisda Corporation, Boxlight Corporation, Casio Computer Co., Ltd., Dell International Services Pvt., Ltd., Delta Electronics, Inc., Hitachi Europe Ltd., NEC Display Solutions, Ltd., Optoma Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Seiko Epson Corporation, and Touchjet Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal