According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Shooting Ranges Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global shooting ranges market size reached US$ 1.14 Billion in 2022. Shooting ranges refer to specialized facilities designed to offer a secure environment for practicing and improving shooting skills. It includes indoor and outdoor shooting ranges that provide a wide variety of target practices, such as traditional bullseye, reactive targets, clay pigeons, and virtual targets. Shooting ranges are widely used for recreational activities, military training, competitive shooting, skill development, self-defense training, hunting practices, and firearm testing. They ensure user safety, and proper weapon handling, promote responsible gun ownership, spread public awareness, and reduce the risk of accidents. Shooting ranges also allow law enforcement officers and military professionals to practice tactical maneuvers, real-life scenarios, and team-based operations.
Shooting Ranges Market Trends:
The rising demand for shooting ranges to provide a safe and controlled environment for individuals to refine their skills and practice with a wide range of weapons, such as revolvers, pistols, rifles, shotguns, and other firearms, is one of the primary factors propelling the market growth. Furthermore, the widespread facility utilization by military and law enforcement agencies to train personnel for armed conflicts, familiarize them with new weapon systems, practice realistic combat scenarios, and refine marksmanship skills is positively influencing the market growth. Additionally, the introduction of electronic scoring systems that are equipped with advanced sensors and digital technologies to automatically record and display shot accuracy and offer real-time feedback to shooters is providing an impetus to the market growth. Besides this, the utilization of augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) to provide immersive training experiences, simulate realistic scenarios, and enhance situational awareness during shooting exercises is contributing to the market growth. Apart from this, the implementation of supportive government policies to develop shooting range infrastructures, support training programs, and promote shooting sports is providing a thrust to the market growth. Moreover, the growing participation in shooting sports across the globe for recreation, competition, and personal skill development are supporting the market growth. Other factors, including rapid military modernization, extensive research and development (R&D) activities, and the growing awareness among the masses regarding firearm safety, are anticipated to drive the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market value is expected to reach US$ 1.84 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.10% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been bifurcated into indoor and outdoor shooting ranges. At present, indoor shooting ranges represents the largest segment.
- Based on the product type, the market has been classified into fixed targets, moving targets, and virtual simulators. Among these, virtual simulators account for the largest market share.
- On the basis of the application type, the market has been bifurcated into military and civil. At present, the military represents the largest segment.
- On a regional basis, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. Among these, North America holds the largest market for shooting ranges.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being Action Target Inc., ATS Targets, Cubic Corporation, ELI Military Stimulations, InVeris Training Solutions, Laser Shot Inc., Polytronic International AG, Range Systems Inc., T.T.S. Theissen Training Systems GmbH, Zen Technologies Limited, etc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Indoor Shooting Range, Outdoor Shooting Range
|Product Types Covered
||Fixed Targets, Moving Targets, Virtual Simulators
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Action Target Inc., ATS Targets, Cubic Corporation, ELI Military Stimulations, InVeris Training Solutions, Laser Shot Inc., Polytronic International AG, Range Systems Inc., T.T.S. Theissen Training Systems GmbH, Zen Technologies Limited, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800